My Family Time Dining

Has anyone done this on the Freedom-class ships yet? We've already requested the early/main seating. Do we sign up for the child pick-up at Adventure Ocean on the first day (we know that the MFTD would start on day 2)? Does anyone know if there is a charge for the MFTD option? We can't seem to find much info about this.....also, if anyone knows, what time do we need to register our little ones at Adventure Ocean on day one? Thanks for everyone's help.....

There's no charge for MTFD---it's simply a way for you and the kids to eat together, but then the kids can go to AO activities, while parents finish their dinner in peace!!!

When you board, just go by AO--they should either be registering the kids, or will have something posted to tell you when! It may also be in your Compass when you board.

No charge for MyTime Family Dining.

Register for AO on the first day during the "AO Registration and Family Expo" - 6:30pm - 8:30pm on Night 1

And there is no AO drop off activities on the first day. But there is Late Night Babysitting on Day 1 (after 10pm). And there will also be a Family Dance party or something like that.

Perfect........thank you both for the info. I didn't think there was a charge for the MFTD, but my TA thought there might be (for the AO staff to come to the MDR). I was under the impression that we had to sign the kids up for AO as soon as we boarded, but sounds like it's later in the day (either before or after dinner). Great....sounds easy enough!

Archived