another OBC question

freddymale

hi,

I know this has been asked and answered before, but I tried and tried to find the thread but couldn't.

I called on friday to add funship dollars to my sail and sign card,

they told me it will show up on monday, and that they would send me a confirmation email.

well it's officially tues morning here, and i tried to see if it was applied to my booking, but I can't see it anywhere.

she told me on the phone that the transaction went throu when I gave her my cc number??

please any help would be great

I know when I purchased mine I received the email instantly, but it was a good 4 or 5 days before it showed up on my account.

they said the sent out an email for both times..I never got it

they did give me a certificate # tho

I believe something is going on with their systems. I wrote 2 emails with no response and then sent another follow up that still did not answer my question(need my past guest #)

Then tonight I was going to fill out some of my documents on line and I could not becaue even though I have my booking number and a payment was made for the deposit, a screen came up in the middle of it all saying I have no booking on the Sensation. Well they are right, we are on Fascination.

I believe something is going on with their systems. I wrote 2 emails with no response and then sent another follow up that still did not answer my question(need my past guest #)

Then tonight I was going to fill out some of my documents on line and I could not becaue even though I have my booking number and a payment was made for the deposit, a screen came up in the middle of it all saying I have no booking on the Sensation. Well they are right, we are on Fascination.

wow, that would really not be nice....(for a better word).

if I was booked and they said I wasn't and even on the wrong ship..lol

You can call them with the order # that showed up on the confirmation page, but sometime this week it should show up. I'm waiting on $100 to show up from the 22nd, so that I can add another set. I got spooked on one order that I didn't get any email on. I called them up to verify it, and they told me 2 weeks before cruise it will be posted, but it was there that night.

I add the fun ship dollars online, have an email confirmation within hours, and the OBC posted within 2-3 days. When adding the fun ship dollars online, you simply add the booking number in both address fields.

They must be running behind. I just checked my docs and the last $100 from the 22nd isn't showing up yet. It was done online, they are usually quick. That tells me as soon as this one clears, I better get hopping and get the rest of mine ordered. I don't want to have to carry proof with me.

If I am reading this correctly so far you have only paid your deposit correct? If so I don't believe you are able to do your docs until your cruise is paid in full. At least that has been my experience. If I am wrong someone will let us know.

I know I was told if you purchase over the phone you don't get an email confirmation - woman never even asked for my email. I have however gotten it each time I made a purchase online. It would not show up under my documents until after final payment has made. Not sure about under the manage my bookings.

Archived