Michelle Obama's New Hair Cut

KLLund

Is that what she spends to get her hair done?

What about the $6000.00 purse she was photographed with recently?

She is an attractive woman, but personally, I'm getting sick of listening to the media about her hair, arms, clothing, etc. Big deal.

Nowhere did anyone say anything about what it costs to get her hair done.

And so what about her $6,000 purse, she was a professional woman with a high salary before she was first lady.

If you're sick of hearing about her, turn a deaf ear and why bother to comment here. Right or wrong, the media is only doing what they do best....putting the first lady or anyone of note, under scrutiny.

Michele Obama did not actually get her hair cut--its an up tuck,

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/michelle-obama-never-cut-her-hair-2009237

It is super cute though and in my humble opinion, she looks more feminine, classy, and totally like a "first" lady!

That is so cool! She looks great and I'd love it if it were a cut, but this way she has more options.

Is that what she spends to get her hair done?

What about the $6000.00 purse she was photographed with recently?

She is an attractive woman, but personally, I'm getting sick of listening to the media about her hair, arms, clothing, etc. Big deal.

That's funny. Was the subject of this thread not clear? :confused:

As a guy I can say that Michelle looks really good and will look good in almost any hair style but an Afro....you know the Afro style from the 60s and 70s...to me that style is not attractive on any woman of African descent...just my humble opinion...:)

As a guy I can say that Michelle looks really good and will look good in almost any hair style but an Afro....you know the Afro style from the 60s and 70s...to me that style is not attractive on any woman of African descent...just my humble opinion...:)

The Afro is not a good look for anyone, despite their race - it's "hair gone wild". I was approaching my prime in the 60's and definitely there in the 70's and remember so well some people sporting Afros. Even back then we were wondering "what are they thinking?"

Valerie (who reluctantly admits to wearing bellbottoms and love beads, having straight, straight hair with a center part and is hoping that there are no photographs still in existence to prove that I did. OMG - what was I thinking?:D)

The Afro is not a good look for anyone, despite their race - it's "hair gone wild". I was approaching my prime in the 60's and definitely there in the 70's and remember so well some people sporting Afros. Even back then we were wondering "what are they thinking?"

Valerie (who reluctantly admits to wearing bellbottoms and love beads, having straight, straight hair with a center part and is hoping that there are no photographs still in existence to prove that I did. OMG - what was I thinking?:D)

The whole decade of the 70s was just a big fashion don't, wasn't it?! Seriously, thank god there was no internet back then -- can you imagine if pictures of some of our "outfits" (to use the term loosely) were still out there? At least photo albums can be burned!

The whole decade of the 70s was just a big fashion don't, wasn't it?! Seriously, thank god there was no internet back then -- can you imagine if pictures of some of our "outfits" (to use the term loosely) were still out there? At least photo albums can be burned!

LOL..and the 80s too...BIG HAIR..remember that?:eek::D

And as for afro's....hmmmm....I had my hair permed back then

and it looked just like an afro......what was I thinking?:confused:

Don't care what color a person is...its just BIG HAIR:eek:

Oh, I don't know.....I think every fashion decade is looked back upon and someone can ask what were we thinking. It couldn't have been all that bad because there are many things that are being "done" again and are definitely reminiscent of the 70's..

Bell bottoms, low rise pants, which we called hip huggrers, the maxi dress and many of the prints are soooo 70's, and chunky shoes all came around again. Everything old is new again.:)

Thankfully, for men the pastel leisure suits, white belts and white shoes haven't reared their ugly heads.:p

LOL..and the 80s too...BIG HAIR..remember that?

And as for afro's....hmmmm....I had my hair permed back then

and it looked just like an afro......what was I thinking?:confused:

Don't care what color a person is...its just BIG HAIR:eek:

Lois,

It didn't even have to be permed or an Afro, the 80's were BIG HAIR period. Along with the big hair, who could forget the BIG shoulders? Everyone looked like a linebacker.:eek::o

It certainly looks better than what she usually does with her hair.:eek:

I don't find her attractive at all so I rarely pay any attention to what she wears but the outfits I have seen were horrible.:(

That is what makes the world go round....I think she is one of the

most attractive First Lady's we have ever had.....and don't think

her outfits have been horrible. Some prettier than others, but have

found none of them in the "horrible genre".

That is what makes the world go round....I think she is one of the

most attractive First Lady's we have ever had.....and don't think

her outfits have been horrible. Some prettier than others, but have

found none of them in the "horrible genre".

I agree. There have been missteps, certainly, but she hits more than she misses. I applaud her for making more interesting fashion choices than just the safe and boring suit look favoured by most Washington women, whether in politics or in the corporate world.

I really don't care what she does with her hair or what she wears. I have never cared what any of the first ladies have done or worn.

Well, now there are two of you who don't care about the First lady but you cared enough to not only click on a thread about her but also cared enough to comment. I'm confused;)

I think her hair looked nice and I'm very happy that my hair and clothing are not subject to criticism every time I leave the house!

Archived