cabin info on Voyager

I am a first timer on voyager booked for 18th Oct. Can anyone please suggest if cabin 6375 on deck 6 should be ok?

How do these cabins differ apart from their distance from other areas on the ship - is it by being noisy or something else?

And how is vegetarian food on the ship?

Thanks

Looks like a standard interior cabin in the aft (back) of the ship. You might get more vibration due to being closer to the Azipods, but personally I like being in the back of the ship because it's a much smoother ride than the front of the ship and the hallways tend to be much quieter since there isn't as much traffic as there is midship.

As for differing from cabins elsewhere in the ship, you are simply at the back of the ship. The interior cabins all look the same. Being at the back of the ship means you'll get lots of exercise walking to and from your cabin! You will have to walk towards the middle of the ship to access the stairs and elevators. I consider this a perk in that it helps me to work off the extra desserts I'm having during the cruise ;) :D

You should be fine in this cabin.

As for the food, there's plenty to choose from. I don't think you'll have any problems finding vegetarian food onboard ship. Just let your waiter know your food preferences/restrictions and he can help you make the right choice.

You're going to love Voyager! Have a wonderful cruise!

Theresa

I had a PR cabin on deck 6 and liked it. All the standard inside cabins will be alike.

I accidently tried a vegetarian entree for my first dinner and hated it. I like Mexican and they had some kind of soft tortila with vegetables. ... turned out to be lots of squash. I dont like squash and picked them out, so didnt get much of a dinner that night. Didnt try the vegetarian choice again after that bad choice.

Sure this is going to sound odd.. but wonder what we get in veggies other than cheeses/salads..

Do we have more specific things like varieties of breads/rice/fruits/sandwiches/pizzas..:) ? And do we have options in desserts for vegans!

Will quickly add to the roll calls, new to anything relating to cruising..

Also can someone suggest where I can find all pricing info about spa facilities, special restaurant costs, and spirits packages...

Archived