No wine in the cabins? Can this be right???

Sorry if this topic has been posted before, but I didn't see it anywhere. I'm sailing in August and was looking forward to picking a wine package, but after reading some of the info about it, it looks like we can't have any of that wine in our cabins--only in the dining rooms. Is this correct? If so, doesn't anybody else think that this is ludicrous? Why on earth can we not enjoy a glass of wine on our balcony? Does anyone know if it is possible to order a bottle of wine from room service and have it delivered to the cabin? Half the reason we chose a balcony room was to be able to sit out there, relaxing, enjoying some nice red wine. I am so grumpy now...someone please tell me I have my facts wrong....please!!!

Don't worry - you can have wine in your cabin!!! Breathe easy :D When I bought my wine package it had a place to check off if you want delivery to your room or dining room. I had one delivered to my room, and two to the dining room. The dining room gave me my wine to take with me when I requested it one night and we had it on our balcony and also had it on a deck at night under the stars.

Enjoy!!!

Phew!!! Thanks everyone. I was hoping this was the case, but got worried after I checked the RCI website FAQ section where the answer to the question, "Where can the Wine & Dine packages be consumed?" was "in the dining rooms or in the Windjammer". It didn't say anything about cabins. I feel much better now...thanks again!!! :)

Phew!!! Thanks everyone. I was hoping this was the case, but got worried after I checked the RCI website FAQ section where the answer to the question, "Where can the Wine & Dine packages be consumed?" was "in the dining rooms or in the Windjammer". It didn't say anything about cabins. I feel much better now...thanks again!!! :)

If you order the "Wine & Dine-Package" it is served in the dining room, windjammer or specialty restaurant" If you do not finish a bottle at a particular meal the waiter will hold for you for the next evening or you may take it with you to your cabin......

If you buy a RCI wine package you can have any bottles send to your cabin.

Just call room-service. They will ask for your Folio number which is on your SeaPass and which wine package you have. Delivery will take between 15 and 30 Minutes.

If you know the wine list you can also order from that but it might be a bit more expensive.

Archived