Carnival CEO, Gerry Cahill's email

In my experience with large companies, the moment you mention a lawyer, or have a lawyer write a letter for you, the corporation will stop talking to you and wait for any papers to be served.

I probably need a lawyer.  It is for my mom (84 yrs. old) who slipped and fell on spaghetti tomato paste someone poured on the floor, break her hip. The carnival ship sent me two letters apart from one year. The first letter stated to refund ticket and consider possible medical reimbursement. The second letter (sent by a different person a year later) was filled with all kinds of lies, and words are very offensive to my mother. I demand an apology from the Carnival for their lies and the trick they play.  

12 hours ago, Sherry.Pan said:

I probably need a lawyer.  It is for my mom (84 yrs. old) who slipped and fell on spaghetti tomato paste someone poured on the floor, break her hip. The carnival ship sent me two letters apart from one year. The first letter stated to refund ticket and consider possible medical reimbursement. The second letter (sent by a different person a year later) was filled with all kinds of lies, and words are very offensive to my mother. I demand an apology from the Carnival for their lies and the trick they play.  

Good luck, let us know what happens.  In my experience demands and stating a company uses lies and tricks might not be the best approach.....  hope it works out

3 hours ago, jimbo5544 said:

Good luck, let us know what happens.  In my experience demands and stating a company uses lies and tricks might not be the best approach.....  hope it works out

Have you ever accused Carnival of alleged lies and tricks in a legal setting?

Edited by xDisconnections

3 hours ago, jimbo5544 said:

I suspect by now, some Carnival representative has documented the same in the case and highlighted to ignore. They have a whole legal department to evaluate.

31 minutes ago, xDisconnections said:

Have you ever accused Carnival of alleged lies and tricks in a legal setting?

LOL, no, the experience I was referring to is in not doing that....  I think I also mentioned a “company” and not Carnival specifically.  That said, we did have a family member has a significant issue that was settled before it got to a trial......

• Like 1

6 hours ago, S.S.Oceanlover said:

anybody know CEO Bob Dickinson' email address?

Bill

LOL, I would actually like that one. We ran into him once in Ft Lauderdale where were attending a travel conference and he was a speaker.  Later that night we went into a bar for a nightcap and ran into him.  Had a really nice conversation, great guy.  He is rumored to have one of the largest wine cellars in the US (not relevant, but thought I would mention it).