can you recognize this ship?

kruzkid

The Dream was small enough to go through the cut. When was the picture taken?

I don't think it's the Dream...I don't see the crew pool in the bow and I know I saw one there when we sailed on her.

It looks like this is from Google Earth. It's tagged as the Majesty taken on May 4, 2005

The Majesty still had the smiley face on the bow in August 2005. The ship in the picture is the Majesty but that date seems off.

When did they stretch Majesty? Before or after 2005? Where are the deck chairs? Can't see the kiddie pool on stern deck 9 below grill, either unless that's the beige area. Very interesting to see a ship from above! Thanks.

These photos of Majesty are from April 2008:

_Majesty.jpg.jpg.361e937cd4b9016a2125f668323db7c8.jpg

_Majfromland.jpg.jpg.404b59a2abb9175fce178a88c1722a26.jpg

_poolfrtopdeck.jpg.jpg.e106282558ccd60273c1a81937408fc4.jpg

The Majesty still had the smiley face on the bow in August 2005. The ship in the picture is the Majesty but that date seems off.

Yes, that date is probably wrong. I just looked at Google Earth again and the tags are for other pictures but it seems that most likely, it's the Majesty. There doesn't seem to be a way to date what Google Earth is showing.

This is fun. I remember seeing a post like this of the NY pier and we needed to guess the ship.

The Majesty was stretched before 2004. I am not sure of the date but she was already stretched when we first were on in 2004. My parents were on her before the stretch a few times and then many more times post stretch.

Just for fun, whilst we're on the topic-can you google Southampton UK and guess the ship moored there-it's not NCL, by the way, and is sailed by mainly Brits.-jocap.

Too easy...it is the Ocean Village Two

BTW...The Brits will be saying good-bye. As of December, it will become the Pacific Jewel and will sail out of Brisbane, Australia

I don't know what ship it is ,but I don't think it's the Majesty.I think I see two pools in the picture,but they are too far apart.Also, the pool in the front is a lot bigger than any pool the Majesty has.

When did the sun start cruising to Bermuda?

It may be the Dream she was in service til last fall and did dock in St. George

I think you must be looking at the original OP pic there has been another one posted since. The Dream had an aft pool so this has to be the Majesty

I don't know what ship it is ,but I don't think it's the Majesty.I think I see two pools in the picture,but they are too far apart.Also, the pool in the front is a lot bigger than any pool the Majesty has.

I think it's definitely the Majesty. The pool that's more forward is larger than the pool in front of the bar (more mid-ship) ...and you can see the black thingy behind the more forward pool....and that's where many of the pool games & the introduction of the CD's staff was.

Archived