Onboard the Liberty! No more "cruise compass"

Just off the Liberty today, our compasses were old style, although I did notice a pile of leaflets on the Cabin Stewards cart this morning, that looked as though they may be the new compass, please post them on your return, have a great cruise

Thanks for the quick answer, and sorry about hijacking the thread....just saw a great opportunity to get some info..........now back to our regularly scheduled programming..........:)

If you want more info, please feel free to email me, my address is below.

Tim

Hey KruzeRCI - I hope you had a great week on the Liberty. I am really looking forward to hearing more about the new "Compasses". I am going on the Eastern itinerary on LOS very soon and would love to get copies of all of the compasses to help us plan our trip. Please let me know if this is possible.

Thanks for your help!!!!

May be a dumb question, but what types of sandwiches, desserts, etc. do they offer? I mean, do they offer good deli-like sandwiches, or are they finger sandwiches, plain, fancy, etc.? As for desserts and snacks, any examples of what they offer? We're traveling with our 2 kids, and they are frequent snackers....need to know where to go for between-meal snacks.

Ahhh, Love the cafe promenade...we hit that place hard every night (day?) at 2 AM!!LOL!

Too bad...I liked the RCL layout better than Carnival. Carnival's did not seem to be as well organized. There were some events that were advertised in the newsletter, but not listed on the summary schedule. If you just kept the tear-off piece with you, you could easily miss some of the events.

We are onboard the beautiful Liberty and have just seen that there is no longer the cruise compass. It's now called "Why Not Today". It looks more like the Carnival Capers. It's totally redesigned. I don't know if this has been posted or not, just thought I would pass it along! If I can post a picture I will try, if not I will scan when we return next saturday :).

KruseRcI,

How was your cruise?? Can't wait to hear all about it and see the "new" compass.

I'm getting VERY excited about our September cruise (eastern) aboard Liberty. :)

Thanks!

Archived