A question about billing at end of cruise

dual

Hello

Do all the on board charges on the cruise get billed to the stateroom or to each individual passenger in a stateroom?

I am travelling with my mother and we are each responsible for our own spending and I dont want to end up having to work out whats mine and whats mums at the end of the cruise.

Love my mum to bits but Im not about to pay for her extras .....she loves extras!!

Many thanks.

They get broken down by individual... when you do your online check-in, you can set up your onboard expenses to be paid by your credit card and her onboard expenses to be paid by hers.

Just don't check the little box saying you'll be responsible for her bill... ;)

On your last day befor you dock you can go down to the pursers desk and ask for a printout of your bill.

There is no need to go get a print out the last day, they deliver one to your cabin on the last night. Also, the OP can check out their charges on the tv screen in the cabin anytime they want to. The charges will be shown under seperate folios.

There is no need to go get a print out the last day, they deliver one to your cabin on the last night. .

The only problem is that it is often delivered well into the night and you don't see it until the morning.

And it may not be delivered at all! We had two cabins and neither ever received a printout. It didn't really matter, as we just checked it on the TV. And we weren't off the ship till 8.30, so it wasn't because we left early. This was on IOS.

Why is that a problem if they can check their charges on the tv?

not every ship is so equipped.............

and there will be a huge crowd at GR the last day...

to the OP, you can each provide a CC at embarkation and periodically check your charges if you desire.

not every ship is so equipped.............

and there will be a huge crowd at GR the last day...

to the OP, you can each provide a CC at embarkation and periodically check your charges if you desire.

The ship the OP is sailing does have the capability which is why it makes no sense to go stand in line at guest relations on the last day.

Archived