Philipsburg beach

trixie54

Several years ago my DD & I had a blast at this little beach, right "behind" Philipsburg. We rented loungers with umbrellas, floaties, & spent a great day just sunning, floating, eating, & laughing. We'll be returning to St. Martin next Feb. on Oasis, & I'm wondering if anyone has been to this beach recently? We've been all over the island, to most of the beaches, & this time we want to stay near the ship, as my DGD (darling granddaughter) will be with us.

Thanks!

Some cafes have chair/umbrella vendors - if you just stop along the beach almost anywhere, one will approach you. There are numerous little bars/cafes along the beach - we had very good grilled food at a couple - & you can take drinks, beer onto the beach. Some even had little restrooms - kinda nasty, but hey, they let us use them. We rented floaties & jet skis. We felt safe & happy the whole time.

We were there this past Feb. and had a great day. We rented chairs and umbrellas and we were permitted to use a nearby restroom. You just asked for the key. The guys rented jetskis and my friend had her hair braided. Plan to go back next Feb.

Anna:)

Archived