aft cabin on Regatta

ace3

we are booked on deck 7 in 7121 between the owners suites. worried about noise from the restaurant above and ship motion. Anyone have experience in this area? can change to a room 7086. Help?

We loved the aft cabin on Oceania. I don't remember which ship - but it was the London to Stockholm cruise. We had one of the cabins betweer the owner's suites on the 8th deck. Thoroughly enjoyed it! Only heard some chair scrapping in the early morning or late evening when the staff cleaned (buffett terrace is directly above), but not too much. You should be okay on the 7th deck. What a magnificent panorama you will enjoy!

Kathie

We loved the aft cabin on Oceania. I don't remember which ship - but it was the London to Stockholm cruise. We had one of the cabins betweer the owner's suites on the 8th deck. Thoroughly enjoyed it! Only heard some chair scrapping in the early morning or late evening when the staff cleaned (buffett terrace is directly above), but not too much. You should be okay on the 7th deck. What a magnificent panorama you will enjoy!

Kathie

Thanks!

We were in 7121 on Regatta for the July 13/09 cruise (London-London). We loved the location. There was a bit more "pitch" because you are at the very rear of the ship, but my wife and I were not bothered by it (we actually enjoyed being "rocked" to sleep). I don't think you will ever notice any wind when sitting on the balcony. We occasionally heard some noise from the restaurant above when on the balcony, but it certainly wasn't disturbing and we never heard anything when the balcony door was closed. Also, there is never any traffic outside your door - the only people walking near your cabin would be those heading to the cabins on either side of you.

Archived