RCI Custom AIR

CallagDeb

I just paid for our Feb cruise and had air added. I was advised I could do acustom air request in about a week when the payment and all shows up in the computers. How does this work? Anyone have any good or bad experience they would like to share? I would really appreciate it as we have never used RCI air before. We are flying from Atlanta to Fort Lauderdale in February.

You pick your flights and airline, and you pay an additional fee. Unless you are a crown and anchor or a celebrity captain's club member of a certain standing. Is there a reason why you are booking air with RCI? It is generally cheaper to do it on your own... although there are some advantages of booking air with them, which I resolve by going to the departure port a day early or longer if it is a nice place to visit on its own!

Looking at your signature, I think they will let you pick your flights for no extra charge. Are you booking with a TA or with RCI? I would still go early, weather being what it is in February.

jc

We are Diamond members with RCI and this is the first time we ever used their air. Believe it or not it was the same price as Delta on the website, so I decided to give it a try. Atlanta to Lauderdale shouldn't be to difficult for them. We just didn't want to face the 9 hour drive to Florida from GA. We'll see how it goes, but was a tad taken back when they told me to call back in a week when the air arrangements went thru.

We booked our March '05 sailing on Empress with RCI this past September. Since its out of San Juan, and rates out of BWI airport are always high, the deal was better with RCI. We paid the extra fee to get a direct flight at the time we booked. My TA didn't seem to have any problem with it.

Archived