Pity that Princess does not commemorate passing of honored Most Traveled!

p010ne

Killing me as well

Not sure of what benefits will apply. Can't see free laundry, mini bar set up etc being of any use

There would be 3 levels of services depending on the number of days on Princess.

1st level....Short ceremony at the rail with the chief housekeeper officiating. Casket consists of plastic bags and leftover flowers. Kool aid and chips will be served.

2nd level....Longer ceremony in the Horizon Court...2nd officer in charge. Casket consists of cardboard containers with fresh veggie carvings. Standard appetizers and iced tea will be served.

3rd level....Longest ceremony with the Captain officiating. Casket is handmade in the ship's maint. department. Fresh flowers included and a deluxe champagne buffet follows.

Killing me as well

Not sure of what benefits will apply. Can't see free laundry, mini bar set up etc being of any use

Comfortable night's rest because those beds are not comfy for a living soul. To the living they offer a complete escape, so to the deceased maybe a drop dead good time.

:o We have treasured a friendship with a couple that were Princess table-mates on a long cruise (and have had the pleasure of sharing several other Princess cruises with them!). We have been present for several Captains Circle recognition events on those cruises where they have been recognized and awarded among the most traveled passengers! We are grieved to know of the passing of the lady of this couple and wondered if Princess has a program to provide some sort of commemoration at the funeral; however, I received this (reply to DM Tweet via Twitter):

I realize that it would not be feasible to commemorate some categories such as Elite; however, it seems a pity that there is no procedure to recognize or track those who have been recognized and awarded Most Traveled?

They do however recognize the living, my husband had a birthday last week and an email birthday card from Princess was in our box bright and early that day......very nice.

We are very trying :D

trying to find out who died

trying to figure out what to say

trying to keep a straight face while reading

trying to keep the really nasty comments we have thought of from being posted

VERY TRYING

There would be 3 levels of services depending on the number of days on Princess.

1st level....Short ceremony at the rail with the chief housekeeper officiating. Casket consists of plastic bags and leftover flowers. Kool aid and chips will be served.

2nd level....Longer ceremony in the Horizon Court...2nd officer in charge. Casket consists of cardboard containers with fresh veggie carvings. Standard appetizers and iced tea will be served.

3rd level....Longest ceremony with the Captain officiating. Casket is handmade in the ship's maint. department. Fresh flowers included and a deluxe champagne buffet follows.

Would the level depend on your OBC? (Onboard Burial Credit)

Level 2...now that is where the term "Horizontal Court" comes from. Now I understand.....dieing to load up the plate again.

I think you were right the first time.:eek:

Mike:)

I did have a drop dead good time

Before I saw the light I logged in a got a resurrection special

Now I am not gathering at the river but more like meeting at the pier

This is my dark side (no pun intended:D)

Archived