Veendam Lanai Cabin - Smoking?

Solo1959

I'm booked on the Veendam to Bermuda next year Those Lanai cabins look beautiful to me. But I was wondering, is smoking permitted on that deck? On only one side of the deck? Which side???? Inquiring mind wants to know.

Yes, smoking is allowed on that deck---both sides.

There are usually ash trays hanging from the railing.

But if you want to sit in your lanai chairs by your cabin -- and there isn't an ash tray in your cabin -- ask your cabin steward for one.

And all I can add is Thank Goodness!!!! You are also allowed to smoke in your cabins!! I will nt sail if I cannot smoke in my cabin.

:D Great!!! Looks like I'll be sailing with like-minded people.

Bad part is, I'm traveling with the whole family, mom, dad, etc., and, even in my 50's, I STILL don't have permission from my parents to smoke. Gotta hide it like when I was in High School. I hope my parents don't catch me smoking on the ship. :o

Joanie - you're my kinda girl!

Thank you!!!!

I've read a great deal of the threads on HAL dating back to 2007 and no where did I say a word about my rights as a smoker.

I respect the rights of non smokers (kind of have to at times since hubby is not one of us) and do not light up around others.

So it is good to see someone else bring this up and for there to at least be a few who feel the same:D

Archived