HELP! I have lost my Uncle and Aunt!

foft

I laugh at all of you who talk about the unsafest cities. I was born and raised in NY and have been to LA, Miami, Detroit, Chi-town, etc. They all don't compare to Anchorage*.

All you folks worried about another human being mugging you. I laugh at you! How about you come here and deal with the bears criss crossing the city or the wolf packs on the eastern city limits?

Humans. Please...!!! :p

*This message was intended to be comedic relief with side effects of making people laugh. Even with wild animals at every turn, you can keep yourself safe by exercising good judgement. This post didn't suggest that tourists shouldn't visit Anchorage or Alaska in general because of the carnage that would ensue. Please don't sue me!

ooooh- no one mentioned being eaten alive in Miami....:D

I laugh at all of you who talk about the unsafest cities. I was born and raised in NY and have been to LA, Miami, Detroit, Chi-town, etc. They all don't compare to Anchorage*.

All you folks worried about another human being mugging you. I laugh at you! How about you come here and deal with the bears criss crossing the city or the wolf packs on the eastern city limits?

Humans. Please...!!! :p

*This message was intended to be comedic relief with side effects of making people laugh. Even with wild animals at every turn, you can keep yourself safe by exercising good judgement. This post didn't suggest that tourists shouldn't visit Anchorage or Alaska in general because of the carnage that would ensue. Please don't sue me!

Not to mention the possibility of walking out your front door and finding yourself situated between a mamma and baby moose.... 1200+ pounds of angry mamma.... :eek:

We lived in North Pole for about 10 years and DH had that experience one day when he walked outside... he extracted himself very quickly, but carefully....

Good lord, folks. I knew this thread was going to be stupid silly when it first went up, but I think you have taken it to a new level. Truly.

Who would've thunk it would turn into your crappy city is worse than my crappy city? Seriously? Do you all hate each other so much?:eek:

jc:rolleyes:

Good lord, folks. I knew this thread was going to be stupid silly when it first went up, but I think you have taken it to a new level. Truly.

Who would've thunk it would turn into your crappy city is worse than my crappy city? Seriously? Do you all hate each other so much?:eek:

It'a like a contest...Who can take a perfectly legitimate thread off topic in the most annoying way. :rolleyes: I keep getting notifications of new posts, but none are from the OP with news....heck...none are even about the original topic anymore!

And yet, I still go there. In fact, DH and I are going to the Detroit Zoo this week - it is just outside the city limits, but close enough to still count.

Actually I took my 4 grandkids to the Detroit Zoo last week. It was very safe. The day was very expensive but very safe and boring. No shade and very spread out.

I think that it's unfair for the OP to post.......and leave us all hanging.

The more time that passes........and no other postings........leads me to believe that this may be a hoax.

I wish I could believe otherwise.............and I would, if the OP had come back after day 2 and let us know what was learned......if anything.

I feel that I have just been left hanging......on an original thought of foul play......but now, maybe not so.

I hope that the OP will come back and explain exactly what happened, and what is happening to try to find them at this point.

Rick

Well, I know my post was meant partially in jest. Everyone seems to be very excited about this post and just as every post on here, it got off topic. There's really not much else going on here on CC these days.

Well, I know my post was meant partially in jest. Everyone seems to be very excited about this post and just as every post on here, it got off topic. There's really not much else going on here on CC these days.

Well there's nothing on TV worth watching, and this one is at least getting exotic with man eating bears and moose or is that mooses?

There could be a multitude of reasons for no further comment from OP. They could range from embarrassment to handling a tragic situation. We are just curious bystanders who aren't really owed any explanation. I am hoping for the best no matter what the situation may be.

Well I've been with this post since the very beginning and there now are 170 posts, mostly not having to do with this aunt and uncle...I went to the Miami Herald's website and tried to find a story about a missing couple, but couldn't. (GOD humans are nosy!)

So anyway...hey here's a question. There's a thread from a Carnie passenger asking what the Carnie Capers is called on RCI and two people answered the Compass. Then someone else reminded them that they think it was recently changed to Why Not or some crap.

So since there are lots of us reading this thread, can someone tell me what the Compass is now called, if it has changed?

Or we can talk about the cruise I just booked for 11/1. Woohoo! RCI #5. I never thought I'd make it to platinum!

Well I've been with this post since the very beginning and there now are 170 posts, mostly not having to do with this aunt and uncle...I went to the Miami Herald's website and tried to find a story about a missing couple, but couldn't. (GOD humans are nosy!)

So anyway...hey here's a question. There's a thread from a Carnie passenger asking what the Carnie Capers is called on RCI and two people answered the Compass. Then someone else reminded them that they think it was recently changed to Why Not or some crap.

So since there are lots of us reading this thread, can someone tell me what the Compass is now called, if it has changed?

Or we can talk about the cruise I just booked for 11/1. Woohoo! RCI #5. I never thought I'd make it to platinum!

Hey you can't hijack a thread like that....

you should atleast ask which name for the cruise compass is more dangerous, the new or the old one...

lol sorry, bored too :)

ps...Don't forget guys, Miami doesn't have bears or wolves or RoboCop, but it has Tony Montana. They made a movie and show it on TV, so it must be real (TVs don't lie).

Hey you can't hijack a thread like that....

you should atleast ask which name for the cruise compass is more dangerous, the new or the old one...

lol sorry, bored too :)

ps...Don't forget guys, Miami doesn't have bears or wolves or RoboCop, but it has Tony Montana. They made a movie and show it on TV, so it must be real (TVs don't lie).

Lol! :p Maybe I could research the crime rates for Amybeth's cruise or something....

I think that it's unfair for the OP to post.......and leave us all hanging.

The more time that passes........and no other postings........leads me to believe that this may be a hoax.

I wish I could believe otherwise.............and I would, if the OP had come back after day 2 and let us know what was learned......if anything.

I feel that I have just been left hanging......on an original thought of foul play......but now, maybe not so.

I hope that the OP will come back and explain exactly what happened, and what is happening to try to find them at this point.

Rick

Would you want to post more information after being flamed about this being a hoax. I know i wouldn't to prevent being flamed again for looking like im a fake to CC for answers.

If it is a hoax who cares. But if its real did people think maybe they flew to where the aunt and uncle are and aren't near a computer. You people should be ashamed of yourselves to even suggest its a hoax.

Archived