How much would you be willing to spend...

i'd feel like i walked away with a DEAL if it were the current 40pp/day or so they charge the groups... :D

and i wouldn't batt an eye if it were 50pp/day :)

and i'd still pay a little more... but wouldn't be as happy about it ;)

Carnival has had this for groups, but everyone in the group has to sign up, even those who dont drink much, and I thought it was $40 a day??

yup. somewhere right around that 40/day...

wish i had that many people comin' on my cruise :(

because i'd love that card! :D

ME NEITHER!! And I would pay up to $30. LOL:D

It would be coold if you could pick and choose the days you want. SEA DAYS WOULD BE SO RELAXING!!

I only drink a few Buds each day. There mixed drinks are to weak for me!! I know what in getting with bottled beer.:p

:eek:If Carnival offered all-you-can-drink alcohol during their cruises?

1. How much if they did a daily rate for cruises 5 days or less?

2. How much for a 7 day cruise?

Nothing additional. I drink *maybe* two alcoholic drinks on a seven day cruise.

Honestly, I would probably hesitate to board a ship with an all-you-can-drink option. I don't like being around drunk people constantly!

Nothing additional. I drink *maybe* two alcoholic drinks on a seven day cruise.

Honestly, I would probably hesitate to board a ship with an all-you-can-drink option. I don't like being around drunk people constantly!

I have been on a cruise with about 150 people who had the open bar card, and it was no different than any other cruise.

I have been on a cruise with about 150 people who had the open bar card, and it was no different than any other cruise.

Maybe.... but what if 1/2 the people (1500) had it. Do you think it would make a difference?

It is all a matter of scale, to me.

150 people on a ship that carries say 3,000 is but 5% !

If I want all inclusive drinks, I will go to an all inclusive resort, and even then, I don;t drink too much !

For me, I hope this offer is not offered to all bookings/passengers 21 years or older as it could be a real nightmare !!!

If they offered all-u-can-drink card, they would need to put catch nets all around the ship, puck bag's all over the place. Imagine a spring break cruise with those cards. The lines that do the A I now cost so much more that you don't get the party animals on them.

That would definetly be a deal breaker for me. I don't want to spend my vacation with a bunch of drunk people.:eek:

Nothing.

My enjoyment of the cruise experience hasn't anything to do with alcohol except a nice bottle of wine for the dining room and maybe a cocktail before dinner.

Does that include the a bottle of wine at dinner or is that extra?

And I really don't think every single person on the ship is going to get falling down, loud and obnixious drunk even if this option is offered. Believe me, I have been on the three day booze cruise on the Paradise out of LA. That's a rowdy crowd, but there were still plenty of well behaved people.

What, no smuggling? Where's the sport in that:p Seriously, though, this is a tough question. On the one hand I truly prefer to mix my own because theirs are light on the liquor, too full of crushed ice and I use carb free mixers. On the other hand it would be nice to skip the trip to the cabin sometimes. I drink 3 or 4 a day plus a glass of wine with dinner so it would be worth about $25 a day to me.

Does that include the a bottle of wine at dinner or is that extra?

And I really don't think every single person on the ship is going to get falling down, loud and obnixious drunk even if this option is offered. Believe me, I have been on the three day booze cruise on the Paradise out of LA. That's a rowdy crowd, but there were still plenty of well behaved people.

Wine was included, but by the glass, not the bottle. If anyone in the group became visibly drunk, they would have been cut off immediately. I don't know why so many people on this thread think Carnival would allow a group, much less an entire ship, to become obnoxiously drunk. Believe me, we hung out with many of these people throughout the day and night and while they took full advantage of their bar card, they were never sloppy drunk, loud, or stumbling around.

That would definetly be a deal breaker for me. I don't want to spend my vacation with a bunch of drunk people.:eek:

I would not book a cruise with this option for precisely that reason. While many guests would surely be responsible and considerate, I do not wish to risk spending my vacation with a bunch of drunks.

Archived