princendam may 17th 2010

seabourndt

nothing at all on website as there was one on roll call booked but i got offered it.

dave

Very strange! Two hours ago HAL was listing 21 and 39 day cruises at the link that I posted ... but they're gone now!

On the HAL website there aren't any sailing dates past Apr. 2010.
But at 9:00a this morning there was a listing for the Prinsendam sailing from FLL on May 17th TransAtlantic. She ends up in FLL on the 17th following a 35 day from Rome on Apr 12th. She has to go somewhere that day, and it was listed as back to Europe.

This may be due to the the "redo" that the ship will be experencing in early 2010. With additional cabins etc. they may be changing the Princendam portion of the website. I hope this is all it is as I am scheduled to sail on her in Aug. 2010!

hope they arte doing her prior to 17th may. anyone any idea where i could get deck plans iof the ship as was theb seabourn sun or for cunard as royal viking sun? any help would be great.

dave

Are you looking for the Prinsendam deck plans?

http://book.hollandamerica.com/fleet/deckPlan.do?ship=pr&deck=m&year=next

Or are you looking for the deck plans when it was the Royal Viking Sun..If that's the case try asking Copper 10=8...Her might be able to tell you where you can find them or even have them himself.

The Prinsendam is scheduled to go into dry-dock in January 2010..

http://www.hollandamerica.com/find-cruise-vacation/DestinationCalendar.action,.

Betty

Are you looking for the Prinsendam deck plans?

http://book.hollandamerica.com/fleet/deckPlan.do?ship=pr&deck=m&year=next

Or are you looking for the deck plans when it was the Royal Viking Sun..If that's the case try asking Copper 10=8...Her might be able to tell you where you can find them or even have them himself.

The Prinsendam is scheduled to go into dry-dock in January 2010..

http://www.hollandamerica.com/find-cruise-vacation/DestinationCalendar.action,.

Betty

According to Captain Albert's recent post, he is scheduled to do the Grand Voyage to South America January 6, 2010 to March 24, 2010.

But they must be doing something with the schedule, because I also saw the May 17th sailing of the Prinsendam on the HAL website and yet I have seen the May 17th date on several internet websites.

i got this offer of the transatlantic on may 17th which i am presuming is a charter. if the dry dock is in jan 2010 will be very going on her after that. any idea what changed they arev doing? i think i found royal viking plans but want the ones when she was the seabourn sun please.

dave

On the HAL website there aren't any sailing dates past Apr. 2010 on the Princendam.
The Prinsendam sailings for May 17 through Dec are back on the HAL site again, but nothing shows for Jan 14th (post dry dock) through May 16 still.

the Prinsendam was the Seabourn Sun and he is looking for deck plans for that ship before Holland bought it. Why, Quien Sabe? that is Dave.

Ah So!! Said this blind woman. Now I see the light!! Sorry, I had forgotten that post:(

Archived