Laundry/Dry Cleaning Rates?

ocdb8r

I was in courtyard Oct and they did are laundry for free, this past Oct I was in AB and my butler said if I sent out laundry on Thursday nite would get it sat aand again they did not charge me. Don't ask me why thought it was a suite perk

• 4 months later...
I was in courtyard Oct and they did are laundry for free, this past Oct I was in AB and my butler said if I sent out laundry on Thursday nite would get it sat aand again they did not charge me. Don't ask me why thought it was a suite perk

I'm reviving this old thread to see if anyone who has recently stayed in suites has any up to date info ---- did you get free laundry? Please let us know.......

I read somewhere on CC that the laundry bags are a little flimsy, and bust at the seams. Although I've been on several NCL cruises, I've never used the laundry service so have no idea how big the bags are. But, going on a 13 day T/A cruise I think I will need to use the service this time! Can anyone tell me how big the bags are - can I fit several pairs of jeans or pants (like maybe 4) plus shirts? :)

I didn't realize the thread was so old.

Nita

My understanding is that you CAN'T take a travel iron but you can borrow one on the ship? Correct?

I have the same impression which really surprised me. I didn't know you could even borrow one, that sure will help a lot of people. I think this is something new.

Nita

Hi, I am curious too. I would love to know if the free laundry is a suite perk. We are in an AE the PoA in August and after a few days pre-cruise in Honolulu we could really use it!

Thanks

It is not. We were in the GV and paid for our laundry. Waited for the full-bag $25 special mid-week (was a 7-nighter.)

Archived