Gala Night?

Sequim88

Read elsewhere HAL has changed Formal nights to Gala nights with less expectation for men in suits or even sport coats. With no luggage restriction on our cruise next year (no flight) we figured to pack a suit for me and dresses for my wife. Do they still setup photographers on Gala nights like has been common for Formal nights? We figured it would be a good chance to dress up and get an anniversary photo.

Edited by Sequim88

Read elsewhere HAL has changed Formal nights to Gala nights with less expectation for men in suits or even sport coats. With no luggage restriction on our cruise next year (no flight) we figured to pack a suit for me and dresses for my wife. Do they still setup photographers on Gala nights like has been common for Formal nights? We figured it would be a good chance to dress up and get an anniversary photo.

One thing you do not have to worry about is finding a photographer on HAL, especially on Gala nights. And they do setups.

Absolutely! There will be many opportunities to get photos. Dress is less formal, but many do dress up: wear your best!!!

Happy Anniversary down the road!

Edited by SilvertoGold

One thing you do not have to worry about is finding a photographer on HAL, especially on Gala nights. And they do setups.

So true with multiple stations for photos so check them out or use each one and then decide your favorite photo or back drop. Congratulations on your anniversary!

Dress as you want for gala nights as you may see everything from open shirts to tuxedoes on the gentlemen and of course, the sparkles on the ladies.

Edited by take us away