Royal suite welcome email??

We sail on oasis Saturday and have a boardwalk balcony. But I just received an email from Royal Caribbean welcoming me to the Royal suite welcome. My docs have not changed, and no call. Accident on their part, or an upgrade possibly???

We sail on oasis Saturday and have a boardwalk balcony. But I just received an email from Royal Caribbean welcoming me to the Royal suite welcome. My docs have not changed, and no call. Accident on their part, or an upgrade possibly???

That would be an awesome upgrade!!!

Nancy

I hope for your sake it's an upgrade. Check the website (not your docs) and confirm your stateroom number. It would not surprise me if it's yet another erroneous email.

I received the same email last week. It even had my reservation number and ship and sailing. I thought I received an upgrade, and checked my reservation. Nothing. I sent an email to Crown and Anchor saying how it was very deceiving, and just got a reply the other day.

Dear Gail:

Thank you for your e-mail. We apologize for any delay in our response.

We sincerely apologize for any confusion our previous marketing communication regarding our Royal Suite class has caused you. We regret that you feel you were misled, that is never our intention. As a company, Royal Caribbean International strives to provide the very best in products and services to valued guests like you. This is the impetus for all that we do.

The Crown & Anchor Society is happy to offer upgrades when availability permits. We use a unique set of guidelines when we have availability on a given sailing to make the process consistent for all members. Some of these guidelines include member status, stateroom assignment, room occupancy, and availability. As our ships most often sail at full capacity, opportunities for upgrades are limited.

Should upgrades become available, we will modify your reservation based on the preferences listed under your membership profile. Kindly be aware that the Crown & Anchor Society will only e-mail you or your travel agent in the event of a reduced rate upgrade. Complimentary upgrades will be processed without guest or travel agent contact.

We take feedback regarding our guests' experiences very seriously. Should you wish to contact us and provide us with any more details, please contact our Corporate Guest Relations Department via phone at 1-305-539-6000 and request this department at extension 18544; any agent will be able to assist you with this option.

If you would like information regarding our Royal Suite class, please visit us online at http://www.royalcaribbean.com for additional information.

Gail, we want to extend our apologies for any confusion we may have caused you and look forward to welcoming you onboard soon!

Sincerely,

Thanks, just as I suspected, it was a erronious email. One could hope I guess. But that would be one big upgrade!

Sorry to hear that, but thanks for reporting back.