Last Minute Thoughts.

rainbowhays

My wife and I are joining Quest on Tuesday morning for a seven night cruise. We are wondering if anyone has any last minute thoughts or advice on how we can make the best out of our cruise as we haven't sailed with Azamara for many years.

Thank you.

Difficult to give advice because it depends on what sort of things you enjoy. On our last Azamara cruise we got talking to a couple who encouraged us to join in with the trivia quizzes. So glad we did because we had such a great time. We joined a mixed US/UK 'team' and had some great laughs and learned a lot.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

My wife and I are joining Quest on Tuesday morning for a seven night cruise. We are wondering if anyone has any last minute thoughts or advice on how we can make the best out of our cruise as we haven't sailed with Azamara for many years.

Thank you.

Have you been on the Roll Call? Discussions there can often help.

My advice - although there is good advice on these boards just get on the ship, relax, enjoy, be guided by crew suggestions and make the cruise what you want it to be. Do explore around, there have as you say been changes so you may develop a love for places you previously ignored. The Living Room with its evening tapas and The Patio giving another evening menu Spring to mind. But these are not recommendations unless you think they might be right for you.

Enjoy and have a wonderful time being back on Azamara

My advice - although there is good advice on these boards just get on the ship, relax, enjoy, be guided by crew suggestions and make the cruise what you want it to be. Do explore around, there have as you say been changes so you may develop a love for places you previously ignored. The Living Room with its evening tapas and The Patio giving another evening menu Spring to mind. But these are not recommendations unless you think they might be right for you.

Enjoy and have a wonderful time being back on Azamara

That would be my advice too. Relax and enjoy. It will feel like home again in no time.