Breakaway forward facing Penthouse suites

Always Cruising

I booked 9106. I read somewhere that the cabin was larger than the upper decks. Not sure if its true, but I didn't care one way or the other. I didn't want to be too close to the haven area, I wanted to be able to get some exercise (hiking up and down the stairs)

My sisters and I recently returned from 9706 and loved the storage in the cabin but it's above a crew bar on deck 8 and we were awakened 3 nights out of 14 from noise around 2 AM even after we were assured the bar would be closed at 11 PM. I think it's a long walk from any of the forward facing suites but after all the food and drinks provided - we needed the exercise. Tiny balcony. Sleeping in on port days is impossible. But we wanted to get up early anyway.

I stayed in 11706. The suite was great but the balcony was small. If you google Breakaway Cabin spreadsheet you should find a compilation of cabin and balcony dimensions and cinfigurations. There are links to photo's and additional cabin info.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

My sisters and I recently returned from 9706 and loved the storage in the cabin but it's above a crew bar on deck 8 and we were awakened 3 nights out of 14 from noise around 2 AM even after we were assured the bar would be closed at 11 PM. I think it's a long walk from any of the forward facing suites but after all the food and drinks provided - we needed the exercise. Tiny balcony. Sleeping in on port days is impossible. But we wanted to get up early anyway.

Thank you for this info. I was booked in 9106 but changed it to 12106... It is a bit higher, a bit closer to the haven, and hopefully less noisy!