Printable Deck Plans?

DeafOnBoard

Has anyone had luck finding printable deck plans? The ones I'm finding makes it so small that it's useless, or won't print in landscape (meaning it's extra small). Also almost all are interactive meaning they can be viewed one deck at a time which won't work for me.

Miss the old days where they had catalogs that included the deck plans!

Thanks!

Most ships have the deck plans posted near the elevators....we've never needed to bring them with us.

Think OP is using the deck plans when booking.

I have PDF deck plans downloaded onto my iBooks on my iPhone and iPad. Not as good as paper but good enough. Do not know if other phones/tablets have this feature.

Most ships have the deck plans posted near the elevators....we've never needed to bring them with us.

Pretty sure the OP means having a printed version to look at to learn about the ship when planning a cruise per the comment about the catalogs. :rolleyes:

OP - If you contact the cruise lines or a TA to request a catalog typically they will send you one. There usually is a place on their website to request on as well.

And, of course, the OP makes absolutely ZERO MENTION of what cruiseline and/or ship they are interested in.

The cruiselines I happen to patronize most have downloadable deck plans, but that has ZERO relevance to another vague question.

GIGO.

If OP is talking about something to use onboard to find their way around, all our recent cruises (Celebrity & Princess) have provided little fold-out deck plans - either in our room when we arrive or handed to us during check-in.

If OP is talking about something to use onboard to find their way around, all our recent cruises (Celebrity & Princess) have provided little fold-out deck plans - either in our room when we arrive or handed to us during check-in.

Must be something new with Celebrity because that was not the case with us. They do, however, have interactive deck plans as indicated by CB. Ditto RCI.

Thank you all for your comments!

Indeed there are a few reasons: to use for planning as correctly guessed, to give a copy to my parents who are not going with so they may see where on the ship I am, and lastly to use as a point of reference when sketching out fictional deck plans for a writing project I plan to peruse while onboard (glare from ipad renders it useless for me outside where I plan to spend quite a bit of my time on the promeande deck.

As for which ones, I am open to all though I have a special interest in ships that still look and feel like ships - Cunard, Holland-America, Disney etc - and any ship that still has the wraparound promenade deck.

In short, to feed my nerd 10-years old self who never outgrew the ocean liner research phase...

Edit: I have ordered catalogs - some came with deck plans, others didnt.

Holland America's website has downloadable deck plans that are printable and readable. I have found the downloadable plan links on every Holland America website page that has a deck plan.

Printable version of Deck 1 - Main (PDF)

Printable version of all decks (PDF)

Email the deck plan for the ms Eurodam

Accessible Route Maps (PDF)