How long before Carnival goes to the wrist bands

CJHAN

I love the idea of wristbands but this medallion loses me. I would still try it out if its available were I to sail Carnival again.

The medallion looks to me to be an insert for a wristband or some other type of adornment like a lanyard with a special cutout or attachment point.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Forums mobile app

Its so amazing that you pay so much attention to my likes and dislikes. I'm flattered, truly.

I'd like to say it is my deductive abilities....but when the posts are close together on several topics and a pretty unique ID (which I like also), it is not all that hard. Sorry to hear you can't conceptualize sailing on Carnival again.

In regards to the wristbands, I am not a fan. I did not like them in Disney, I panned then when royal came out with them, and my thoughts on any vacation company tracking your "precise" whereabouts for your entire vacation does not excite me.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just heard today on the Clark Howard show about the new Carnival "medallions" and how the technology is supposedly much better than what Disney or RCCL is doing. Don't know if it's more seamless or just does a better job. He stated as well that they are testing them on Princess first and will then roll them out to others fleets over time. Also he mentioned that hundreds of millions of dollars were invested in this technology by Carnival. :eek: I knew it would cost money but damn, that's a lot of money!!