Jr suite guest reserving Coastal Kitchen on Oasis

I have read that guests in junior suites may make reservations for Coastal Kitchen if there is availbility. Has anyone booked in a jr suite done that?

If so, was it difficult to get a reservation? How far in advance were you permitted to make the reservation?

I have read that guests in junior suites may make reservations for Coastal Kitchen if there is availbility. Has anyone booked in a jr suite done that?

If so, was it difficult to get a reservation? How far in advance were you permitted to make the reservation?

From my current knowledge, no JS are allowed in CK on either Oasis or Allure in any capacity. They are included in CK on Anthem and Quantum though.

One poster here (John?) has reported being able to book CK on their Oasis cruise.

Can't remeber exact date I believe around April or May of this year, it was posted that Coastal Kitchen is now reserved only for Gold Card holders

When we were on the Oasis in March we were able to have our friends (they were in a JS) join us for dinner.

Suite guests and Pinnacle Club members are permitted to bring others (including those in JS or lower categories)into Coastal Kitchen as their guests but JS passengers are not provided access to Coastal Kitchen on their own.