4 person Mini on Pacific Princess

rwstout

I agree that the sleeper sofa is where 2 people would have to sleep.

Overall, the minis on the Pacific and the Ocean are surprisingly spacious.

However, the closet space is definitely less roomy than in most other Princess ships. There were only 2 of us in the mini and struggled a bit with finding room for all of our hanging clothes and shoes.

there is still only one bath... and it is small. and storage just enough for 2....4??? you must be a masochist to like it or a sadist to book it.

the cabin is about 250 sq ft that's about 75 more square ft than a regular of 175... Good way to make enemies fast.... go get 2 insides for the same $$$ and be

You may want to call Princess and ask. I did a Google search and it looks like the 3rd and 4th passengers possibly share the couch which opens to a double bed. I don't know this as fact it was just what I found with the limited information from the Internet search.

Has anyone been in one of the four person mini suites on the Pacific princess. We are booked and I am just trying to figure out the bed situation. Pictures would be helpful if anyone has them. We are in 8009

You may want to call Princess and ask. I did a Google search and it looks like the 3rd and 4th passengers possibly share the couch which opens to a double bed. I don't know this as fact it was just what I found with the limited information from the Internet search.

Your still all trying to cram in to a bathroom built for 1 .at a time....it gets more and more fun every day dressing undressing showering.... stepping over luggage and stuff you have no place to store..... fun fun fun

and who goes to bed first gets up first, last comes in late....the party has just begun to get interesting.... soon the contest begins on who will kill who first.....

I agree with most of the posters about four people in a mini suite being crowded.

My DH and I have booked mini suites to give the two of us more room.

I cannot imagine four people sharing the space and the bathroom.

Unless the group includes two adults and two children, I would make other accommodation plans.

IMHO, a cruise should be a relaxing vacation.

Being crammed in a cabin with three other adults ( what I assume the OP is writing about) would not be very relaxing for me!

For us it was not cheaper to do two inside rooms. The 2nd two where taxes only. I has a special deal. So the only room they had for 4 was a mini suite. Last year we did a round trip Hawaii in an ocean view room. So this will for sure be more room. When and if we all needed to change at once the kids (teens) went to the gym and showered. However we never really felt cramped. I was more looking to find pictures and not to hear I was nuts for booking this room. I have been on the mini on the grand and ruby but know that this ship is different which is why I asked. If anyone has pictures of 4 person mini on the Pacific I would sure love to see them. In fact any picture on the pacific would be great. We are 19 days out and getting excited.

I am sure you will have a wonderful time. When we were looking to book 4 in a mini on the Crown, there were certain rooms that were designated for 4 as opposed to 3. The pictures all looked the same, but I thought maybe they had a pull down bed for the 4th. Maybe it was just a double bed instead of the smaller bed we had in the sofa last year. We did three adults in a mini last year and had plenty of space. The sofa was like a single and a half - not really a double bed. Maybe Princess can clarify for you the bed situation. I always laugh at people that stress there is only one bathroom - we have survived for 25 years, living through 2 teens, with only one bathroom. Not even a double vanity. It is called getting along. Have a great trip!

Ok, if this link works it is a photo of cabin 8008 on the Pacific Princess. This is a quad cabin. I know it doesn't show it made up for four people. It does not look like there are any beds that drop from the ceiling. The couch pulls out to make the additional bed(s). It may be possible that they offer a rollaway bed.

As I suggested earlier, you may want to call Princess to get information on how they set up the cabin for four guests.

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/category.php?ship=Pacific%20Princess&cat=Mini-Suite%20Balcony

For us it was not cheaper to do two inside rooms. The 2nd two where taxes only. I has a special deal. So the only room they had for 4 was a mini suite. Last year we did a round trip Hawaii in an ocean view room. So this will for sure be more room. When and if we all needed to change at once the kids (teens) went to the gym and showered. However we never really felt cramped. I was more looking to find pictures and not to hear I was nuts for booking this room. I have been on the mini on the grand and ruby but know that this ship is different which is why I asked. If anyone has pictures of 4 person mini on the Pacific I would sure love to see them. In fact any picture on the pacific would be great. We are 19 days out and getting excited.

I don't have any photos of a Mini on the Pacific Princess but I do have photos that I collected off the internet and saved them as a PDF file. They're photos around the ship that will give you an idea of what the ship looks like with some stateroom photos just not from a Mini. If you email me at trbarton743 at aol dot com and I'll send you the photos. Put Pacific Princess Photos in the subject line.

Tom:)

We too always cruise with the four of us in one cabin, originally in ocean views but now a days in a mini suite. Our daughters are now 21 and 18 years and sharing has worked well.

Yesterday we booked again for next summer on Emerald paying just £140 each for the girls on a 14 day Med cruise so it certainly makes financial sense. We have also sailed in four berth mini suites on the Grand, Crown and Carribean. All of these ships have a double sofa bed with a pull down bunk above it.

Have a lovely Christmas cruise OP and I would love to here how the four berth works on the Pacific.