Laundry on Celebrity solstice

Sunshine2582

Hello,

This is my first cruise and I'm wondering what the laundry service is like on Celebrity Solstice. Is there self service laundry or just dry cleaning?

There is no self laundry room on any Celebrity ship.It's very expensive to send your laundry out to be washed too.49.95 for a small to medium bag of laundry,and it's wash and fold only.I guess Celebrity needs to make as much money off passengers as possible.Gotta pay those big bucks to the CEO, now don,t we!!;p

We did take advantage of the laundry "special" price for a bag of "wash and fold" for only $49.95 (not positivie about the 95 cents but was definitely $49) - I was able to fit so many things in the bag because I rolled everything up. The clean clothes came back to us in two full laundry bags.

As an aside, sign up for the Captain's Club so that you capture the benefits on subsequent cruises. Check out the benefits on the Celebrity website.

Enjoy your cruise!

Also, your clothes need to be fairly robust to survive the commercial washers and dryers if you send them to be washed. If you have anything even slightly delicate, maybe send it for dry cleaning instead, or hand wash it in the cabin.

• 2 weeks later...

We have been on cruises where after a few days they offer a special for wash and fold. For us, it was $20 a bag. This price can fluctuate based on the particular cruise. I have had not problems with the service as I got the clothes back the next day.