Cunards Customer Service

diana11

I wrote a letter to the UK office of Cunard over 2 weeks ago. Not sure whether it had actually arrived, I sent an email the following week checking that my letter had been received. Nothing! No even an email acknowledgement. Is this the norm? However other people have said that they have received great customer service.

A hand written letter these days is not really effective, it would have to go through several departments before someone could action it.

e mailing is the best action and Cunard usually reply with an email within one week to advise that your comments are being passed to the correct department for action.

Hold in there, Cunard will reply. :)

I'm pleased to report that on the two occasions that I have had to 'talk' to Cunard Customer Services at Southampton my enquiries have been very satisfactorily dealt with.

I guess a lot has to do with the style in which one communicates with any cruise line really.

I'm pleased to report that on the two occasions that I have had to 'talk' to Cunard Customer Services at Southampton my enquiries have been very satisfactorily dealt with.

I guess a lot has to do with the style in which one communicates with any cruise line really.

How do you know the style that diana11 wrote to Cunard to justify making this statement.

I wrote a letter to the UK office of Cunard over 2 weeks ago. Not sure whether it had actually arrived, I sent an email the following week checking that my letter had been received. Nothing! No even an email acknowledgement. Is this the norm? However other people have said that they have received great customer service.

Diana, I think there is a new normal in terms of response due to "social media". Take your complaint/guestion to Facebook or Twitter and apparently a response will be forthcoming. Public shaming elicits a fairly prompt response, unlike a private letter sent via snail mail. Hopefully, I'm mistaken (not being a fan of The FaceBook or The Tweeter thingies).

Let's hope the letter writers don't give up :)

Cheers,

Salacia

How do you know the style that diana11 wrote to Cunard to justify making this statement.

Good morning Major Tom.

I don't recall saying I did.

My statement referred to my experience and, no doubt like you, being military staff trained, we are pretty good on paper.

:eek:

You could always forward a copy of the letter as a pdf attachment to

customerservices@cunard.co.uk

My communication with Cunard have always been dealt with satisfactory.

What about your account handler at Cunard? Have they not performed?

Any concern, our account person takes care of it promptly. Never had the need to elevate any matter. Hence the slight confusion.