Anthem of the Seas Drink Package Sale

Just got onto the cruise planner to see what is new and noticed that the drink packages for my sailing on June 16th are 20 percent off. I have never seen them on sale before....does anyone know how long this will last or if it's happened before?

Just got onto the cruise planner to see what is new and noticed that the drink packages for my sailing on June 16th are 20 percent off. I have never seen them on sale before....does anyone know how long this will last or if it's happened before?

They're also 20% off my Serenade sailing but not on cruises of a few of my friends. Maybe cause my cruise is 10 nights I thought. Is yours 10+nights? Maybe that's the reason it's on select sailings

Suppose Anthem has to do something to improve it's satisfaction ratings :rolleyes:

Actually it is not offered on my Anthem sailing so has nothing to do with the ship in particular. See the thread mentioned earlier to find the cruises where people have found the discount.

Thanks for the heads up. I am on the June 16th sailing also. I just purchased the package for my wife and myself.

It's on their website, but not for all cruises.

I just called RCL. We had already purchased the Ultimate Package.

They will not credit the account. You have to cancel and re-book.

According to RCL I was told that this will be a sale until December 8th 2016.

Just booked mine with the 20% reduction for my Indy cruise in June.

Just tried to get this reduction from Rccl uk but they ask for evidence where it was offered. Can anyone help?

Go to your My Cruises page on the Royal Caribbean website. Click on Cruise Planner.

You will see a link for the beverage packages. If your cruise has the discounts, it will be pictured there.

We sail the 28th, I saw an earlier post this discount is available until December, assuming that's correct we will wait to purchase on board and use our OBC, but does anyone know if that date is definite and if the discount is reflected if purchased on board?

Edited by jsswish

Go to your My Cruises page on the Royal Caribbean website. Click on Cruise Planner.

You will see a link for the beverage packages. If your cruise has the discounts, it will be pictured there.

Thanks Merion Mom.. Found it and got our reduction 😀

We sail the 28th, I saw an earlier post this discount is available until December, assuming that's correct we will wait to purchase on board and use our OBC, but does anyone know if that date is definite and if the discount is reflected if purchased on board?

It is what RCL told me after getting a manager on the phone.

If I were you though, just for piece of mind, I would call to verify and get a second confirmation.

Yesterday, my Anthem sailing had all 3 alcohol packages 20% off. Today, only 2 of them are 20% off.

Not sure I believe the promotion will be available through to December 8th (though I'm sure that's what you were told.).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also curious as to if the discount can be applied to packages purchased onboard. Happen to have ALOT of OBC and would be happy to take advantage of the discount onboard. We're on the Jewel TA next month.

Also curious as to if the discount can be applied to packages purchased onboard. Happen to have ALOT of OBC and would be happy to take advantage of the discount onboard. We're on the Jewel TA next month.

No way to know that until you get onboard.