Journey - Piano music?

Hoyaheel

Ed Waters is on Journey right now and he plays soft rock/pop/mellow tunes and is very interactive....sometimes he does a music trivia quiz with everyone singing along on some of his sets....great fun.

Max di Faz is returning to Quest in a week or two, he's on vacation at the moment. He plays jazz/pop/swing and is a lovely man and very happy for you to chat and give him requests. He's also a great guitar player and his Max Grand one man show in the Cabaret Lounge should not be missed. Very entertaining.

You will have a great time with either of them entertaining you.

Ed Waters is on Journey right now and he plays soft rock/pop/mellow tunes and is very interactive....sometimes he does a music trivia quiz with everyone singing along on some of his sets....great fun.

Max di Faz is returning to Quest in a week or two, he's on vacation at the moment. He plays jazz/pop/swing and is a lovely man and very happy for you to chat and give him requests. He's also a great guitar player and his Max Grand one man show in the Cabaret Lounge should not be missed. Very entertaining.

You will have a great time with either of them entertaining you.

We are on the Quest in 3 weeks time (first timers on Azamara) - I didn't know they had a piano player in the evenings? Where does he play? How nice to have a cocktail or two before dinner or even a nightcap before bed listening to some nice piano music. I used to play the piano many many moons ago when at ballet school and had private piano lessons - I was chosen to play in assembly once or twice a week (when our music teacher was off) and I practised and practised Morning has Broken until I was allowed to play it - I never even touched a piano when I gave up dancing and have forgotten it all, I wouldn't even know where to start now BUT I haven't forgotten my ballet steps!

Not forgetting the one in the Cabaret Lounge, of course. So, 4 on Journey, 3 on Quest. Enjoy!

I'd forgotten the Cabaret Lounge. Doh!:o The guest who played in the Drawing Room each sea day morning on last year's ta was very good!:)

Phil

Edited by excitedofharpenden

I'd forgotten the Cabaret Lounge. Doh!:o The guest who played in the Drawing Room each sea day morning on last year's ta was very good!:)

Phil

I am really hoping for a piano playing guest on your upcoming transatlantic trip :)

Anne, your hope/wish has been granted. Each sea day morning at 8 you will have a classical music recital in the Drawing Room on that TA. Looking forward to seeing you again ... as is Paul. John

Looking forward to it - now if I could just set that infernal alarm clock I will be with you :D