Cigarette Prices On Board

CodyMiles1994

I have bought them on the ship but not in port.

I can't remember the exact price, but they are considerably cheaper than at home.

There is a price difference depending on number of cartons. Buying three is cheaper per carton than buying two. I always buy 2 cartons of Marlboro for around $65.00, smoke them while away, and generally have one carton plus a few packs to declare on the customs form by disembarkation day. US customs has so far waved me on through for the additional packs over the allowed one carton per adult allowed.

Hope this helps and Happy Cruising!

I always appreciate that you seem to have precise answers to specific questions. I have often wished I were more detail oriented and am glad you take the time to post factual information.

Happy sailing!

Thank you so much :). I try and remember to take pictures for folks on here. I have a lot of free time when I travel by myself and always carry my camera. If in doubt, I take a pic. There are quite a few things that slip by though that I don't think of until I see someone post a question on here. So then next time I try to get that info.

Happy sailing to you as well!

I don't know if this applies to Mobile but on my last two cruises (1 in July from Pt Canaveral and 1 last week from Miami which got back a day early due to hurricane Irma) there was no longer a customs form to fill out unless you were bringing in more than $10,000.00 in monetary funds in any form. I brought back 4 cartons in July and 6 last week, no questions asked.

I don't know if this applies to Mobile but on my last two cruises (1 in July from Pt Canaveral and 1 last week from Miami which got back a day early due to hurricane Irma) there was no longer a customs form to fill out unless you were bringing in more than $10,000.00 in monetary funds in any form. I brought back 4 cartons in July and 6 last week, no questions asked.

On the Triumph last month we had the form in the cabin to fill out but when we disembarked they never looked at or asked for it. Didn't even take my passport - I had it open in my hand and they just waved us through.

Not as much as you're oxygen tanks in the future.

Was that comment really needed?

Adults make decisions good and bad. Until it becomes illegal, who are we to disparage and shame those who do things, that they have a right to do and present them with quippy comments that are passive aggressively hurtful.

We all live in glass houses. Maybe you partake in some activity that others don’t agree with. It would be hurtful to you to be shamed.

The smokers are all well aware of the detrimental effects that their habit comes with.

Drunk driving causes more deaths per year than smoking related illness.

LIVE AND LET LIVE.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

*Your. If you want to troll do it correctly. Move on with your pathetic life that only moves forward if you insult someone.

I was just about to correct this person's language skills but you beat me to it. Some people just have it out for smokers on these boards. It's totally insane to me but whatever gives you purpose in life I guess.

I always say, you can't afford not to smoke with the prices on cruise ships!

I was just about to correct this person's language skills but you beat me to it. Some people just have it out for smokers on these boards. It's totally insane to me but whatever gives you purpose in life I guess.

I always say, you can't afford not to smoke with the prices on cruise ships!

Funny thing, I'm not the smoker. We are just picking them up for a friend while we are out. If someone wants to smoke let them, it is their decision.

Was that comment really needed?

Adults make decisions good and bad. Until it becomes illegal, who are we to disparage and shame those who do things, that they have a right to do and present them with quippy comments that are passive aggressively hurtful.

We all live in glass houses. Maybe you partake in some activity that others don’t agree with. It would be hurtful to you to be shamed.

The smokers are all well aware of the detrimental effects that their habit comes with.

Drunk driving causes more deaths per year than smoking related illness.

LIVE AND LET LIVE.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This.