Tauck Document Folder

agnesd

This will be my third Tauck River cruise and I have to comment on the fact that the don't send the docs in a nice folder. My travel agent mails them to me in a plain envelope. Seems a little chintzy for luxury cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

This will be my third Tauck River cruise and I have to comment on the fact that the don't send the docs in a nice folder. My travel agent mails them to me in a plain envelope. Seems a little chintzy for luxury cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

First world problems. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have never used any case that documents arrive in. My passport is in my RFID wallet, and any printed papers like tickets go in a file folder and get removed as I am done with them.

Over the 15 years we have been river cruising, we have received many different containers for our documents. Some went in the trash, some to friends and one used til it wore out. The one we use now is from Avalon. A lovely black folder with room for passports, business and credit cards. My concern is never about how the docs are packaged, but that they arrive in plenty of time. Also over the years we have found that the lines, both river and ocean, have been economizing about packaging, i.e. luggage tags are now mostly paper. Pat

I actually just returned from Tauck within the last month. Prior to my cruise I received a very nice "small" brochure with all of our info and everything pertaining to the cruise. It was easily packable and had everything and anything in it that we would need.

They were punctual when we arrived in Prague airport and quite frankly everything was done First Class and exactly as they promoted.

?? not sure what you received, but ours was fine with us.

I would prefer a nice folder. I loved the one I got from Avalon and used it on my cruise so I would be disappointed if I didn't get a nice one from Tauck. They are an expensive line and should include a nice one IMO.