C and A child's status q

I just turned Diamond on the Harmony TA last year. I am taking my kids 20/22 on Harmony in July. They are both showing as diamond also. Isn't there an age limit for kids getting parents status in C&A?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually dealt with this issue this week.

Our 3 kids, all now in their 30's, have had a C &A number for 20 years. Their C & A numbers are still linked to my name so in order for them to crusie and earn points I emailed RCCL about this.

I received a response a day or two later stating that they had been removed from my account and all they needed to do was contact RCCL to set up their own account access, and still keep the points accrued.

Hope this helps you.

I just turned Diamond on the Harmony TA last year. I am taking my kids 20/22 on Harmony in July. They are both showing as diamond also. Isn't there an age limit for kids getting parents status in C&A?

If your children were linked with you before they turned 18, they should have retained the C&A level you had when they each turned 18.

Our daughter has always had her own RCI C & A loyalty number. Yes linked to us but:

She did a graduation cruise with the girls this past March and her diamond status that she earned on her own traveling every cruise with us showed.

Now she has a few more points than us, to bad we could not hike ours up a tad scavenging from her. LOL

Safe travels.

It may take RCI till next cruise to de link and adjust their status - they could drop to whatever they were at 18 on the following cruise.