MSC Voyager's Club Card, Luggage Tags, etc.?

TheSoccerCoach

Hello MSC Friends!

So, my wife just got an email advising that we are now Silver with MSC. Yay!

But, will we get actual cards in the mail? Will our cruise cards be different on our May cruise?

How will this work?

Thanks!!!

More than likely you'll just receive your paper card. Once you board the ship,,your stateroom key will look like the silver card in my signature,,:)

Hello MSC Friends!

So, my wife just got an email advising that we are now Silver with MSC. Yay!

But, will we get actual cards in the mail? Will our cruise cards be different on our May cruise?

How will this work?

Thanks!!!

They send cards anymore you will get a silver card when you board.

OK, here's what I did.

Upon reading all the difficulties everyone had with getting their level matched I only did DH to get the status match. So he has a number and a Gold level (not black). I really only did this to get the 5% off.

Will it make a huge difference (or any difference) in our cruise experience if I leave it as is, or should I, also, apply for the status match? I do have time, our cruise isn't until Oct.

OK, here's what I did.

Upon reading all the difficulties everyone had with getting their level matched I only did DH to get the status match. So he has a number and a Gold level (not black). I really only did this to get the 5% off.

Will it make a huge difference (or any difference) in our cruise experience if I leave it as is, or should I, also, apply for the status match? I do have time, our cruise isn't until Oct.

If you would like to receive points for your upcoming sailing then I would. Even though I am the primary on all of our bookings, my girlfriend is always included so she will receive points as well,,:D

How do you do the countdown clock with the Voyager level cards?

They're not really countdown clocks suzyed,,I make the stateroom keys in photoshop and edit the information for those who request them from me:) I'll post the finished images here and then you can just right click,,save image as,,and then load the saved image to photo bucket or wherever you store images online. Once you have that done,,you copy the url from the website and paste it into your signature here on CC,,,easy peasy!!!:D