Dec 17 Journey ex Miami

procter

Bonniev

8 day cruise 1 Dec and then nothing until Dec 22 is there a charter in between?

Also Dec 22 cruise ALL suites sold out.

I hope this is for a RCI bloggers present but can you confirm if charter for all these suites which appear to include all Continent suites.

THANKS

Bonniev

I hope this is for a RCI bloggers present but can you confirm if charter for all these suites which appear to include all Continent suites.

THANKS

I sure hope Journey is in Hong Kong for that time of year or there is an even bigger problem!

Bonniev

THANKS

Yes, there's a charter December 9 to 16, and then a sold out Quest cruise December 16 to 22 followed by December 22 to January 4, where all suites are currently sold out, according to that cruise agent web site.

Hi Bonnie.

To resurrect /bump this thread.

Do you have any info as to whether the voyage with ALL continental suites and above ALL sold out is a charter and to what organisation as this may change demographic on cruise a well as possibly restrict speciality dining.

If i was chartering I would expect the full specia;ity to be reserved for my group.

Thanks if you can provide info as we are interested in the cruise.

Hi Bonnie.

To resurrect /bump this thread.

Do you have any info as to whether the voyage with ALL continental suites and above ALL sold out is a charter and to what organisation as this may change demographic on cruise a well as possibly restrict speciality dining.

If i was chartering I would expect the full specia;ity to be reserved for my group.

Thanks if you can provide info as we are interested in the cruise.

The 12/22 cruise is not a charter but all suites are sold. There may, of course, be cancellations. As I wrote above, the 12/9 cruise is a charter and the 12/16 is completely sold out.

I think there are lots of website glitches just now. Cruises going sold out then back on an hour or day later with lots of availability- so frustrating for lookers and bookers. Bear in mind they often default to sold out when they are doing pricing changes of the upward variety.

I think there are lots of website glitches just now. Cruises going sold out then back on an hour or day later with lots of availability- so frustrating for lookers and bookers. Bear in mind they often default to sold out when they are doing pricing changes of the upward variety.
Must be something like that. Showed as sold out a day or two ago. That would be surprising as it's not much of a cruise.

Hello procter,

Our December 16, 2017 voyage "6-Night Caribbean Breezes" is NOT chartered, nor partially chartered. We'd love to have you join us!

Bonnie

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/voyage/1513400400/6-night-caribbean-breezes-voyage

p.s. Quest December 9-16, 2017 is chartered.

p.p.s. I'm with you re. CC...I haven't figured how to do a few things on the new CC. For example, on my PC (where I am typing right now), I cannot find how to add a title to the post? Maybe they did away with titles on reply posts?