Internet Plans on Miracle

JimandKaren

the premium is $104 and the prices are clearly on CCL's website.

I'd rather know what the length of cruise prices are onboard now that you can purchase in advance. No one seems to be posting that.

Prices increased 20% from 2016. So a 5 day value plan in 2017 should be $48 onboard, but the advance purchase price is $51.25. I want to know if the onboard length of cruise prices have changed again. If the onboard prices haven't changed, then it would be cheaper to wait until I got onboard.

Depending on your cruise length. Prices will vary. You’ll save 15% by preordering your internet package. You will want to look into this in further if you’re unsure it’s 4/10/15 for the plans.

15% off of what? $0.25 off of a 7 day value plan is not 15%. It was $72 onboard before preordering was an option.

Since a preorder is for the length of the cruise, the comparison should be between the total preorder price and the total discounted onboard price(if there still is a discount onboard).

The discounted preorder is all this is. 15% off before cruising. If you preorder online it’s prepaying for a full week. If you only want to connect for 1 day please wait to be aboard the ship.

Social plan runs 4 dollars online aboard the ship is going to run you 5 a day. Your Value plan runs online for 10.25 aboard should be about 16 a day, and the premium plan online is 14.88 before the discount bringing that to 25 a day.

If you have a cruise booked, you should be able to go into your Cruise Manager and it will show you what the internet package prices will be for your cruise...I was just looking at those options for our Pride cruise next month.

However, if you book pre-cruise, looks like you purchase for the entire cruise. If you wait until onboard, can you still only purchase for individual days?

Also for your info you can use a Carnival gift card and your credit card to pay for your fun shop purchases (online only).

I just paid $61.50 for the Value Wi-Fi Plan (6 night cruise on Magic)

12 pk purified water $4.50

and Bottomless Bubbles - $51.75

Very convenient as my gift card was only for $100!

It is entirely depends on what you want to do you can buy a hat online and pre-pay your people cruising price at a discount. Or you can buy day to day or whole week aboard whatever cruise ship you please.

This brings me back to my original question. What are the prices for purchasing a plan for an entire cruise onboard instead of preordering?

Found this - don't know how old it is. The pre-cruise cost is available in the details portion of your booking.

Significant savings on the Premium Plan. less so on the others. No idea what the discount is if you buy the cruise length package after getting on the ship. Hope this helps! We are going to be on the Miracle for the 14 day Journey cruise to

Alaska on 9/2. Can't wait!!

Carnival’s Internet plans include:

• Social ($5 USD per day)* – Offers access to sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, SnapChat and popular airline websites. Note: Plan does not include in-app calling, Facetime, iMessage or access to any other sites or apps.**
  • Value ($16 USD per day)* – Provides access to a wide variety of sites and apps, including social media, e-mail, news, sports, weather, banking and more. Note: Does not support Skype calling or music streaming services such as Spotify.
  • Premium ($25 USD per day)* – Promises the fastest possible connection and includes access to all websites and apps, including some streaming video services.

Discounts are provided when purchasing a plan for the full duration of the voyage.