Lindquist (smith bay park)

kayjay76

Hi all,

Has anyone been to Lindquist (smith bay park) in the past 6 months? I understand it's been going thru some updates and wanted to know:

Can you rent chairs there?

Are there any bars or resturants there?

How much is a cab ride pp from Haven dock?

Snorkeling?

Thank you!

I'll attach a link to Mitsugirly's most recent review of their cruise on Carnival Fascination this past August (2016), and I don't think she'd mind. :) They spent their day in St. Thomas at Lindquist (Smith Bay Park) and her review is very detailed with LOTS of beautiful pictures. Next time we get to St. Thomas, it will be a tough decision as I've always wanted to get back to St. John, but after seeing this review/pictures I'd love to go to Lindquist.

Here's the link. I'm hoping I'll get this to open where her section on St. Thomas and Lindquist/Smith Bay Park begins. If not, it's on Page 23 of the review. Hope this helps.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2396178&highlight=fascination&page=23

Even though Linquist doesn't have all your requirements you are looking for, I HIGHLY recommend it there. It's a beautiful beach! Absolutely beautiful. There's plenty of shade and they have picnic tables under the trees by the water. You can stop and get some food and take with you for a picnic by the water. Facilities there are very nice and very clean. Snorkeling is pretty decent and we were able to see a lot just along the shoreline, but there's some further out as well. :)

Even though Linquist doesn't have all your requirements you are looking for, I HIGHLY recommend it there. It's a beautiful beach! Absolutely beautiful. There's plenty of shade and they have picnic tables under the trees by the water. You can stop and get some food and take with you for a picnic by the water. Facilities there are very nice and very clean. Snorkeling is pretty decent and we were able to see a lot just along the shoreline, but there's some further out as well. :)

Hey there! :)

I hope you don't mind me coping and pasting the link to your review. I read the two posts with questions about Lindquist and thought "Mitsugirly was just there and did a beautiful review". :p

Hey there! :)

I hope you don't mind me coping and pasting the link to your review. I read the two posts with questions about Lindquist and thought "Mitsugirly was just there and did a beautiful review". :p

Oh course I don't mind. :) Any time. I only wanted to chime in to give my opinion. We absolutely loved Linquist.

We're going to Lindquist in January with an RCCL excursion.

There will be a Disney ship in port at the same time, and they offer the same excursion.

Has anyone been there when the 2 excursions are there at the same time?

Does it get crowded?

Thanks.