Koningsdam K or L interior cabin pictures

KellerKruiser

We have a large interior cat. I (8109) booked and would also appreciate any photos or comments on this cabin. Our first interior in many, many years......hope we've done the right thing not booking a balcony!

In the next few weeks, I think we'll be getting lots of info and updates.

We just booked our first interior cabin in many years, too. On one of these boards, someone suggested keeping the TV turned on to the bridge cam to duplicate a porthole. We're going to try that.

-John

We just booked our first interior cabin in many years, too. On one of these boards, someone suggested keeping the TV turned on to the bridge cam to duplicate a porthole. We're going to try that.

-John

Good idea! We've reserved a Retreat Cabana, so daytime will be just fine. Nights, well, we'll just wait and see. We do have a large interior, with a small sofa (I think?), so not a standard interior. I need to see a photo of these cabins.

• 2 weeks later...

Eagerly waiting for pictures of a large inside too! We booked 4104 a large interior.

We booked our first inside on our February cruise on the Nieuw Amsterdam - one of the large ones on deck 1. We were very happy with it. I have to admit that I missed not being able to pop outside to see what's going on but our charters are so packed with events that we never really spend that much time out there.

Eagerly waiting for pictures of a large inside too! We booked 4104 a large interior.

We booked our first inside on our February cruise on the Nieuw Amsterdam - one of the large ones on deck 1. We were very happy with it. I have to admit that I missed not being able to pop outside to see what's going on but our charters are so packed with events that we never really spend that much time out there.

We were initially booked on the first OFFICIAL voyage (4/8-15) and had I-1111 booked. I had made a point to try and see that room when I was on Koningsdam and sadly never really had a chance (a lot of the Italian contractors and yard workers were down on deck 1 as well which made it difficult)

We were initially booked on the first OFFICIAL voyage (4/8-15) and had I-1111 booked. I had made a point to try and see that room when I was on Koningsdam and sadly never really had a chance (a lot of the Italian contractors and yard workers were down on deck 1 as well which made it difficult)

I am booked in cabin I-1111 for the July 17th sailing. Looks like it is larger than the standard inside cabins.

We had cabin 7007 inside . Not sure if it is considered large or not but it felt tiny. There is too much furniture in it and we had to move out of each other's way constantly ... There are also no ship camera views on the TV so the 'virtual porthole' we used to use has gone. We didn't spend much time in the cabin anyway but I'm back on her again in June and this time I'll be saving up for a window at least !

We had cabin 7007 inside . Not sure if it is considered large or not but it felt tiny. There is too much furniture in it and we had to move out of each other's way constantly ... There are also no ship camera views on the TV so the 'virtual porthole' we used to use has gone. We didn't spend much time in the cabin anyway but I'm back on her again in June and this time I'll be saving up for a window at least !

Cabin 7007 is a standard (cat. J) inside, so I'm thinking our cabin 8109 (Cat I) is the larger version. Would appreciate any feedback/photo on this cabin.