Any Photos Of Koningsdam's Vista Suites?

Dejlig Ko

I agree the aft suites are absolutely wonderful and these AS Suites will still be extremely popular and is still a better option over the high cost of the corner aft suite :eek: I was just shocked at how narrow they were because the sq ft is actually quite good compared to a regular balcony cabin. Because there are not much for in between options between a regular balcony and jumping to a Neptune HAL is going to see these sell quickly which unfortunately will raise the prices :o

I agree the aft suites are absolutely wonderful and these AS Suites will still be extremely popular and is still a better option over the high cost of the corner aft suite :eek: I was just shocked at how narrow they were because the sq ft is actually quite good compared to a regular balcony cabin. Because there are not much for in between options between a regular balcony and jumping to a Neptune HAL is going to see these sell quickly which unfortunately will raise the prices :o

It's almost like they know what they're doing! ;)

Playing devils advocate here. We all still have yet to see a REGULAR vista suite. Aft rooms are often times configured a little different.
I agree. It looks to me like these deck 7 stern AS should be labeled VS like those on decks 6 and 8.

It's almost like they know what they're doing! ;)

It's not a new thought either. People have assumed suite prices would go up ever since the deck plans came out and people realized there was only 1 PS and 12 Signature Suites. Lots of talk then about how suites being more "scarce" would likely lead to higher prices. Of course they are a for profit company... yet many that complain about these prices sure do love their shareholder OBC... Hmm... :rolleyes:

CTBob...I wouldn't count on using the cupboards over the little loveseat...they hold the lifejackets, beach towels, etc...so not really usable by cruisers. (Saw that on someone's photo.)

I've always used those cupboards on other HAL ships and was quite surprised to see the lifejackets and towels there. It will be interesting to see if they are still there when we board in November, or if other passengers have moved them out of the way. My inclination would be to move the lifejackets under the bed to gain that space. It's also easier for DW to grab it from under the bed should the occasion ever arise.

I've always used those cupboards on other HAL ships and was quite surprised to see the lifejackets and towels there. It will be interesting to see if they are still there when we board in November, or if other passengers have moved them out of the way. My inclination would be to move the lifejackets under the bed to gain that space. It's also easier for DW to grab it from under the bed should the occasion ever arise.
I hope they move them or I may have to live out of my suitcase! Again! :eek:

Just my opinion... The Neptune suites look great and roomy as usual. The Vista, SY, and SS suites, however, all have very odd floor plans. The are narrow and very segmented. A regular verandah looks more bright and roomy than the VS, SY, and SS suites. Seeing as the only real benefits are double cruise days, we are more likely to book a balcony.

I agree too. Those Vista Suites look shorter than the ones mid ship.

Actually per HAL those deck 7 AS cabins have about 20 sq ft more cabin space than the mid ship A and B Vista Suite cabins. I wish I would have had the chance to go check out one of those cabins. I had good intentions to go check out all the cabin categories but there just was not enough time. I feel like I only saw half the ship in the short 7 days on board. It was just too port intensive to get a lot done.

Actually per HAL those deck 7 AS cabins have about 20 sq ft more cabin space than the mid ship A and B Vista Suite cabins. I wish I would have had the chance to go check out one of those cabins. I had good intentions to go check out all the cabin categories but there just was not enough time. I feel like I only saw half the ship in the short 7 days on board. It was just too port intensive to get a lot done.

That is strange. They sure look smaller on the deck plans but perhaps that's just me. What I'm also puzzled by is that on your photos, the suite doesn't seem to have the division between living and bedrooms areas that you can see on HAL diagram and rendering. Hope someone who's stayed in the midship cabins can report on what they are like!