MSC Divina Fantastica Experience

Match Game 72

Hello,

We are thinking of booking on MSC for the first time.

If we upgrade to the Fantastica experience, how many beverage vouchers are provided for 2 adults? The fine print says 12 but is this per cabin or per person, please?

Also, our son will be sailing with us. Will he get a soda package? Or is that a separate purchase?

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

according to their website, the included 12 vouchers does not begin until summer of 2017 sometime. I did not see an exact date. We are booked August 2016 in a B2 Class cabin and no mention of any drink package is mentioned. We booked the Fantastica for the bigger room and extra balcony space in cbn 10154.

I am curious about start date as well. For my Feb 2017 booking, when you click on Fantastica experience, it does show the 12 drink vouchers though their website also shows summer 2017. It will be a nice bonus if it starts sooner!

I am curious about start date as well. For my Feb 2017 booking, when you click on Fantastica experience, it does show the 12 drink vouchers though their website also shows summer 2017. It will be a nice bonus if it starts sooner!

I see this also with our booking.

However, another poster stated they received their 12 coupons with a Fantastica on the Divina. I am curious to see if it was an anomaly.

We sailed on the March 19, 2016 sailing in a Bella cabin. Due to a glitch in the MSC computer, our booking showed a 10 drink package.

Our travel agent checked,said MSC said it was their error and they would honor it.

When we picked up the coupons on board, we received two-12 drink books.

As two very occasional social drinkers, we had to work hard to use up the coupons (daily gelato and cappuccinos helped).

• 2 weeks later...