NCL Promotions question

nhtravels

How frequently does NCL new promotions come out?

The current promotion ends tonight and DS isn't ready to book for our November cruise. He's concerned that if they don't book tonight they won't be able to get the drink promotion.

Does NCL typically add a new promotion quickly?

TIA!

There was a time when it might be a concern, however, this offer (promotions) has been on-going for at least 2 years. Yes, they do switch things up a bit but the 2 constants have been the Dining package (now SDP 3-4 dinners in specialty restaurants) and the Drink package (UBP - unlimited drinks up to $15).

I would stop worrying, enjoy the anticipation of finding the exact cruise you all want. Have a wonderful cruise.

Thanks for the reply! Actually we are all booked on the Escape (11/4), except for #1 son. We already have 5 cabins booked, but want to make sure vacation time is approved for our son and his fiancé.

So I guess there is no rush for us to book him tonight! Tomorrow is another day.

Tax-free sales for balconies & higher on select sailing at some ports, with restrictions as usual, book thru 8/31. (Edit: caution advised - do the math, especially if you've been on the fence on those last minute sailing prices, the "savings" might be less and/or same as before ... Latitude Insider's Offer & bonus "Freebies" can add up, with other extra charges)

via Nexus 5X on Nougat 7.1.2 using Tapatalk, VPN secured.

Edited by mking8288

Tax-free sales for balconies & higher on select sailing at some ports, with restrictions as usual, book thru 8/31. (Edit: caution advised - do the math, especially if you've been on the fence on those last minute sailing prices, the "savings" might be less and/or same as before ... Latitude Insider's Offer & bonus "Freebies" can add up, with other extra charges)

via Nexus 5X on Nougat 7.1.2 using Tapatalk, VPN secured.

This promotion actually worked out for me.

I lost my $100 OBC but after I paid $64 I moved from a standard balcony to a Mid ship Mini Suite.

There are 3 of us in a room wife son and myself so wife and I no tax son free just paid tax.

Now grant it when I looked before for the switch I would have gained $40 OBC and paid $160 extra. I would rather not pay then get credit.

While the UBP has been a constant perk when I have ummed and arred and actually booked NCL I have found the Dining package hasn't been.

I don't know if the US is different but since May NCL has been offering Europeans the premium all inclusive which includes UBP, grats and coffee/water if you book all standard category staterooms. No choices or free at sea.

I guess it depends on what the offer is. We booked a haven spa suite back in Feb and because of the promotion that was going on at the time we didn't have to pay the service charge on the "free" offers. They waived it for us. I have not seen that offer again since then and they are charging the service fees on the "free" offers now. I would book it now if you feel you are getting a good deal. You can always cancel and if anything you can always have them adjust if it gets any lower up until final payment.