Cunard Prices

SALAD MUNCHER

Last night the "prices unavailable" notice was showing for all voyages. As of 0830 Eastern Standard Time - perhaps earlier - the glitch has been corrected.

Just tried to price Xmas Cruises, prices unavailable, for these and other cruises. Strange.

Just a quick question, please: We have just booked a 2018 cruise because of its unique itinerary ( around the British Isles with some special ports) at the Premium Price rate.

Does Cunard honour price drops before final payment time ( Holland America and other cruise lines do that for example) or are you locked in at the price you paid? Still happy with that because we could choose our cabin and the price is high but we're comfortable with it. It's just for to know if I should check for price drops the next 16 months or not....

Thank you.

Just a quick question, please: We have just booked a 2018 cruise because of its unique itinerary ( around the British Isles with some special ports) at the Premium Price rate.

Does Cunard honour price drops before final payment time ( Holland America and other cruise lines do that for example) or are you locked in at the price you paid? Still happy with that because we could choose our cabin and the price is high but we're comfortable with it. It's just for to know if I should check for price drops the next 16 months or not....

Thank you.

I'm afraid they don't, certainly not for us Brits.

Thank you for your helpful answers!

Getting price drops is nice of course, but on the other hand it wasn't the deciding factor for us but the itinerary ( around the British Isles) and the ship. As the cruise is already very well booked we are glad to have snagged the cabin we wanted plus a Club World reduction and some OBC - we're quite happy with that.

@ Adammara: Asking for a possible upgrade might still be an option shortly before or after final payment day. Thank you for the hint.

By the way: re-booking here in Europe is more difficult, we can re-book to a more expensive (different) cruise or cancel and lose our 10% (20% with Smart Price) deposit. That's all... It's one of the reasons though that we quite like booking Holland America ships because they have similar booking rules to the US ( at least if you book on board).

Hello, On the US Cunard Website. I still am not able here in the Greater NJ/NYC area able to LOG in. It just after midnight EST here and after numerous attempts it is not available. vp.cunard.com/en-US-Cunard/Login

It should be. The answer my friends..is not blowing in the wind.. it is to have redundant servers across at different points of the PIPE. Cunard has only a level Two Tier. Did youall know VZ :NYSE bought MCI a few years ago to have the Tier One access?

Of important air/flying. note You have to watch now the Lowest Cost commercial Air to here. Norweigen Air ( Not affiliated ) with NCLS :OTC Yes Not NCL Cruises!

I also just saw on the tele that going from here to Iceland is 39$USD. The airport hwere is actuall a great one and next to the USMA ( US Millitary Academy ) at West Point , Orange County, New York. Just a wee bit above NYC/NY.

IMHO aother Airlines will as in Bridge have to follow suits.. So keep an eye/ear/and your wallets ready to have lowered cost basis now.

Hello, On the US Cunard Website. I still am not able here in the Greater NJ/NYC area able to LOG in. It just after midnight EST here and after numerous attempts it is not available. vp.cunard.com/en-US-Cunard/Login

It should be. The answer my friends..is not blowing in the wind.. it is to have redundant servers across at different points of the PIPE. Cunard has only a level Two Tier. Did youall know VZ :NYSE bought MCI a few years ago to have the Tier One access?Of important air/flying. note You have to watch now the Lowest Cost commercial Air to here. Norweigen Air ( Not affiliated ) with NCLS :OTC Yes Not NCL Cruises!

I also just saw on the tele that going from here to Iceland is 39$USD. The airport hwere is actuall a great one and next to the USMA ( US Millitary Academy ) at West Point , Orange County, New York. Just a wee bit above NYC/NY.

IMHO aother Airlines will as in Bridge have to follow suits.. So keep an eye/ear/and your wallets ready to have lowered cost basis now.

I'm happy to confirm that there is nothing wrong with that Norwegian Air that you mention. Sure you have to pay for your 'grub' and alcohol but that's no big deal when the air fare is saving well over £200 per couple in economy and even more if you fly Premium.

Even better are their rates for additional baggage.