Galveston limo

toxicfairy

You're truly an angel!! Thank you! Sooo we wound up with a taxi/van from hotel by airport ( SpringHill Suites Hobby Airport) to the cruise port for $100. Then CruiseConnection will pick us up ( shared ride) at 9:30 & should get us to the airport ( Hobby) around 10:30 for $88. Our flight home is at 2:30. Now if we win the lottery between now and August...lol.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Forums mobile app

You're truly an angel!! Thank you! Sooo we wound up with a taxi/van from hotel by airport ( SpringHill Suites Hobby Airport) to the cruise port for $100. Then CruiseConnection will pick us up ( shared ride) at 9:30 & should get us to the airport ( Hobby) around 10:30 for $88. Our flight home is at 2:30. Now if we win the lottery between now and August...lol.

Now all you have to worry about is the fog!

Sorry, just could not resist.:halo: Very little chance of fog in August.

We booked about 1 month out for a Superbowl Sunday cruise and had no problems. We were several hours late getting off the ship on disembarkation due to fog and they were there waiting for us; having kept track of the situation. I would definitely use them again.

I was going to make reservations for Galveston Limo but they are non refundable once booked so Im trying to see if the price is decent or if I should continuing looking.

It would be $120 total for 3 passengers, roundtrip HOB-GAV-HOB

Is that about average? Should I keep looking?

I was going to make reservations for Galveston Limo but they are non refundable once booked so Im trying to see if the price is decent or if I should continuing looking.

It would be $120 total for 3 passengers, roundtrip HOB-GAV-HOB

Is that about average? Should I keep looking?

If that is a private (not shared) service, I think it's a decent price. There's another service called Galveston Express that has gotten good feedback.

I'd check out the price of the one week rental car and parking at the port.

From my understanding the cheapest was $70 just to park - so that would be the rental for 8 days would have to be $50 to match the price of the shuttle. Not sure I can find a rental car for $5/day

If that is a private (not shared) service, I think it's a decent price. There's another service called Galveston Express that has gotten good feedback.

The quote I got form them was $170 but emailed them to see if they offer any military discounts, however it would have to be a $50 discount to match Galveston Limo and I doubt they will be doing that.

• 2 weeks later...
Can you book an Uber or Lyft in advance? Does anyone know the cost for each from IAH to RCCL port?

Thanks in advance!

Can't reuqest in advance but is sooo easy. I just looked for you and an Uber X would run $80 (good if you have 2-3 people and not CRAZY amont of luggage). If you need an SUV, cost would be $154. These are quotes one way and change due to time of day/traffic, etc.. I use Uber ALL the time here in Los Angeles...can't beat the price. I plan on Ubering from Hobby to a VRBO I rented pre-cruise, then Uber again post-cruise to Zaza Hotel and again the next evening to IAH. And yes, you guessed it, ubering home from LAX:)

Hope this helps.

The quote I got form them was $170 but emailed them to see if they offer any military discounts, however it would have to be a $50 discount to match Galveston Limo and I doubt they will be doing that.

Galveston Express has a coupon for 20% off that might help. Reservations must be booked online and use promo code SUMMER when booking.