Is Sprite Zero Available In The Machines on Freedom?

My husband is diabetic and his soda of choice is Sprite Zero. Can anyone tell me if they now have Sprite Zero in the machine's spread out on Freedom? We set sail in 61 days & are trying to decide on the package. It's been several years since we've sailed on Freedom. Thanks in advance!

My husband is diabetic and his soda of choice is Sprite Zero. Can anyone tell me if they now have Sprite Zero in the machine's spread out on Freedom? We set sail in 61 days & are trying to decide on the package. It's been several years since we've sailed on Freedom. Thanks in advance!

List of flavors:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=41963551&postcount=2

Just so you know, the machines aren't "spread out" all around Freedom. They are in the Windjammer (two on each side), and in the Promenade (two side by side). You won't find them anywhere else.

Not sure about Freedom, but some ships have another machine in the arcade.

They did have it back in May.

We have the Coke Freestyle machines around here everywhere. They are in every Burger King, Five Guys, and other restaurants.

The novelty has worn off for my family. But I like them since I like to get Caffeine Free Diet Coke.

Is Sprite Zero on IOS? I too am diabetic and don't particularly like fountain diet coke. I am planning on buying a soda card as I could get in trouble with the sugary drinks I love.:cool:

Is Sprite Zero on IOS? I too am diabetic and don't particularly like fountain diet coke. I am planning on buying a soda card as I could get in trouble with the sugary drinks I love.:cool:

If it is available on Indy, it would only be via single purchase of cans at about $2.50 each, because there is no Freestyle machine on Indy. No package would cover the cans.

Edited by clarea

Just so you know, the machines aren't "spread out" all around Freedom. They are in the Windjammer (two on each side), and in the Promenade (two side by side). You won't find them anywhere else.

Good to know, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

To use these free style machines with the soda package do you need a special cup or to scan a bar code on your sea pass card? I am just wondering how they work once you buy the replenish package (or any package that includes them).

To use these free style machines with the soda package do you need a special cup or to scan a bar code on your sea pass card? I am just wondering how they work once you buy the replenish package (or any package that includes them).

You must use the special cup to use the Freestyle machines.

You must use the special cup to use the Freestyle machines.

Does the special cup has a bar code that the machine scans, is that the reason only the special cup works on these machines? What happens if in some occasions you do not feel like carrying the special cup, we should just walk to any bar to ask for cup of soda, right? Thanks for your help.

Does the special cup has a bar code that the machine scans, is that the reason only the special cup works on these machines? What happens if in some occasions you do not feel like carrying the special cup, we should just walk to any bar to ask for cup of soda, right? Thanks for your help.

The cup has some sort of RFID chip in the base.

You can go to any bar or restaurant and get fountain soda, however you will be limited to around 6 different choices, none of which are Sprite Zero (in case the OP is wondering).

Edited by clarea

The cup has some sort of RFID chip in the base.

You can go to any bar or restaurant and get fountain soda, however you will be limited to around 6 different choices, none of which are Sprite Zero (in case the OP is wondering).

Perfect, clear as mud. LOL

No, seriously, thank you for the clarification.

Rafa