Carnival Conquest Dry Dock 2017

• 4 weeks later...

We were on the Conquest this past June and they have the Red Frog and Tequila Bars, also Guy's Burgers and Burrito joint (can't remember the name).

We will be on the Conquest next October 22nd. This will be 10 days after scheduled dry dock completion. I've heard stories of cruises being canceled because the ship wasn't ready. We're hoping for the best!

• 2 weeks later...
They will not release any information until it gets closer. Too many times plans have changed and then people would throw a fit.

That makes total sense. I know I'll find something else to worry about until our sailing gets closer.

Thanks!!!

I was on the Conquest last fall, and I could swear that there is already a Red Frog Pub. We sat there during the Hurricane Joaquin watching the water sloshing back and forth out of the pool, until it was finally drained. It is on the main Lido deck, just port side of the pool and Dive-In movie screen.

I was on the Conquest last fall, and I could swear that there is already a Red Frog Pub. We sat there during the Hurricane Joaquin watching the water sloshing back and forth out of the pool, until it was finally drained. It is on the main Lido deck, just port side of the pool and Dive-In movie screen.

She has a RedFrog Rum Bar, but not the Pub.

• 11 months later...

No pub but the Red Frog & other bar / burger staples on the Lido deck are in place. She will have a Serenity deck, too. We were on the Conquest January 2017 for a back to back and will be on her again following return from dry dock.

This is what they have posted at this time regarding Conquest Dry dock:

Carnival Conquest

Previous Dry-Dock: 2012 Year of Next Scheduled Dry-Dock: 2017

Notes: The Carnival Conquest will be sent to dry-dock 9/30/17 - 10/13/17, according to GoCCL. The Carnival Conquest is currently scheduled to receive the Serenity Adults Only Retreat during its dry-dock, according to a Facebook post made by Carnival's Brand Ambassador, John Heald, on March 15, 2017. At this time, no additional information about the Carnival Conquest's dry-dock is available.

• 3 weeks later...

I think they do the dry dock in Freeport, in the Bahamas. It looks like Freeport isn't going to get too hit, but it looked like the Elation dry dock had to be stopped until the storm passes. So, who knows what will be able to get done on either the Elation or the Conquest. (If none of this is true or accurate, I'll take credit for starting the rumor.)

• 2 weeks later...