It just.... won't.... stop....

BNBR

I have changed my number on the Carnival site, I have blocked their number, but I still get voicemails WEEKLY from my "Vacation Planner" at Carnival Cruise Lines. I have asked them to stop calling, I have done everything I can think of, but still the weekly "Hey, this is Vanessa from Carnival Cruise Lines..."

I should hire her for her tenacity and seemingly inability to remember anything from the week before. But I'd rather just not hear from Carnival anymore. Surely, there must be a way to make it stop?

Have you been logging into the site to check on cruises? Usually, that's what prompts them to call. But still telling her not to call should work too.

My PVP would do the same thing at first, but I had a conversation with her about how I book and when I book. That calling was wasting her time on other people. I told her that I would call her when I was ready to book and I've kept my promise the last three times and got other people to book with her too.

I have to say, they probably have a quota they have to reach of calls for the week or something, but Carnival needs to know its making customers mad.

Have you been logging into the site to check on cruises? Usually, that's what prompts them to call. But still telling her not to call should work too.

My PVP would do the same thing at first, but I had a conversation with her about how I book and when I book. That calling was wasting her time on other people. I told her that I would call her when I was ready to book and I've kept my promise the last three times and got other people to book with her too.

I have to say, they probably have a quota they have to reach of calls for the week or something, but Carnival needs to know its making customers mad.

I don't log in to the Carnival site at all. Haven't in quite some time. I'll see if I can locate an email for Carnival Corp and go that route next. I told her the first dozen times to stop calling.... after I would tell her, she would suddenly remember and apologize. It just won't stop though. She keeps calling, every week. It's nuts. Blocking the number was nice, but now I get stupid voicemails I have to sort through and delete.

Weird how some people can't stop getting the calls! I am on the Carnival site usually a few times a week and I've never received a call from my PVP or any other Carnival rep. I usually browse around and when I'm ready to book, I'll email or call her to get started.

Wonder why it's one way for some and another way for others. I can't imagine how frustrating it is to not be able to get those calls to stop!

I have changed my number on the Carnival site, I have blocked their number, but I still get voicemails WEEKLY from my "Vacation Planner" at Carnival Cruise Lines. I have asked them to stop calling, I have done everything I can think of, but still the weekly "Hey, this is Vanessa from Carnival Cruise Lines..."

I should hire her for her tenacity and seemingly inability to remember anything from the week before. But I'd rather just not hear from Carnival anymore. Surely, there must be a way to make it stop?

If she has "forgotten" again try telling her that you will be contacting her supervisor, as they will want to know about the "unprofessional harassment".

After we switched to a TA, the calls did stop. Even when I log in to do mock bookings, I no longer receive a call. Sometimes I don't login at all but will enter my VIPF number when it prompts.

I do get the occasional email. I never got a PVP that lasted a full year anyway.

I have been fortunate to have someone that will honor my request of no phone calls. The only time I get the calls is when my PVP changes to a new a person. Once I tell them I do not want those calls, it stops. There's no reason for them to call me. When I'm ready to book, I will do the calling.

Weird how some people can't stop getting the calls! I am on the Carnival site usually a few times a week and I've never received a call from my PVP or any other Carnival rep. I usually browse around and when I'm ready to book, I'll email or call her to get started.

Wonder why it's one way for some and another way for others. I can't imagine how frustrating it is to not be able to get those calls to stop!

The same for me, never a call or email.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

If you have your phone number registered with the National "Do Not Call" registry, you should be able to get them to stop. If your number is registered, companies you do business with or have done business with in the past are legally allowed to call you. However, if you want them to stop calling you, you can have those calls stopped. All you would need to do is next time they call, let them know that your phone number is registered with "Do Not Call" and then ask them to please remove you from their call list. And when doing this, you can let them know why...the calls were too excessive. With a legitimate and reputable company like Carnival, that should get the calls to stop. If not, then you have the option to report them.

I stopped getting calls once I had a cruise booked. They use to call EVERY time I logged on to the website. Havent had a call in about 18 months now. Ive had cruises booked the whole time though.

My old PVP used to call all the time, every time i logged on to the website. For several reasons, i wanted to switch, and i notified Carnival in writing to move my account to someone else. My new PVP has been great and no calls (unless i ask her to call me!)

Medicare robo calls? :D Oh, say it ain't so. Yikes, between the contractor calls, the political calls and the time share hopefuls, I go bat ship crazy. Now you tell me that there is another gift of Medicare calls coming my way in a few years....God bless your little heart.

My cruise call solution was to tell the cruise consultant that I would NEVER book through her. Don't call me, I'll call you when and if I choose to book a cruise vacation....the calls stopped from her.

Just wait til you are about to turn 65 and start getting the medicare calls. :eek:

Sorry you are having an issue. I really like my planner. He only called me once, but I have called him the last two times. I think the cruise planner program can work great if you have a good planner

I just have to chime in as someone who has worked in a call center. Please don't insult someone for not remembering your request. When you talk to thousands of people per week, you can't remember every single person.

Just send an email or write a post on the Carnival FB page. That should take care of it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

• 3 weeks later...