Anthem of the Seas Coastal Kitchen reservations

We are in a spa junior suite. We can eat dinner at the Coastal Kitchen but cannot make reservations until we board. Just wondering since the change from dynamic dining if it will be difficult to get reservations. Last year I made all the reservations online before we boarded so it was simple.

We are in a spa junior suite. We can eat dinner at the Coastal Kitchen but cannot make reservations until we board. Just wondering since the change from dynamic dining if it will be difficult to get reservations. Last year I made all the reservations online before we boarded so it was simple.

CK is open from 12-1:30 pm on boarding day and would be the best time to go and make reservations for your sailing. It should not be difficult to get in for dinner.

Hi

In a junior suite you should be able to book dinner reservations at Coastal Kitchen in advance in the cruise planner.

We had a junior suite in January on Anthem and booked several nights in advance.

We liked it a lot and added a few more nights once onboard.

Have a great time

Noreen

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi

In a junior suite you should be able to book dinner reservations at Coastal Kitchen in advance in the cruise planner.

We had a junior suite in January on Anthem and booked several nights in advance.

We liked it a lot and added a few more nights once onboard.

Have a great time

Noreen

Do you know if this only for Anthem? Does it show up much later? I'm on Allure July 30 in a Crown Loft suite and see no reference to even the Coastal Kitchen existing as a dining option in the cruise planner.

In a Junior Suite are you able to have pre-dinner drinks at the bar in Coastal Kitchen ? Also does your sea pass card give you access to the area or do you need to stand outside knocking on the door :-)

Non Pinnacle level Junior Suite guests have no access to drinks in the suite lounge.

In a Junior Suite are you able to have pre-dinner drinks at the bar in Coastal Kitchen ? Also does your sea pass card give you access to the area or do you need to stand outside knocking on the door :-)

There isn't a bar in the Coastal Kitchen. There is a desk outside the restaurant and someone will be there to check your reservation and seat you.

There are usually very good about getting you a table if you decide to show up a bit earlier than your reservation time.

Jonathan

We were in a JS and dined in CK on Anthem for a 12-day cruise this past December. They had a different menu for 7 days then rotated back on day 8 to the beginning. As stated previously - no bar within Anthem CK area. The closest one is around the corner in the WJ.