Carnival Miracle: A couple questions.

KruzPrincess

It's been several years since I've been on a Carnival cruise and I'm looking forward to it. I'll be on a Mexican Riviera cruise on the Carnival Miracle. I have a couple simple questions. Thanks in advance.

1. Are there movies? If so, does anyone know what movies have been shown recently?

2. Do they have plain Greek Yogurt?

3. Any advice for specialty restaurants? We usually go to a specialty restaurant once or twice.

4. Do they only clean your room once a day now?

5. Are there any fees for room service?

My daughter says there were movies in the mad hatter's ball lounge occasionally.

Don't know about the greek yogurt.

Only specialty restaurant on the Miracle is the steak house. Never tried it but have read it is very good.

On the room cleaning the steward gave us a form. It had morning, evening, or both.

Room service has a basic menu that is free but there are optional things that do cost money.

My daughter says there were movies in the mad hatter's ball lounge occasionally.

Don't know about the greek yogurt.

Only specialty restaurant on the Miracle is the steak house. Never tried it but have read it is very good.

On the room cleaning the steward gave us a form. It had morning, evening, or both.

Room service has a basic menu that is free but there are optional things that do cost money.

Thank you for taking the time to answer. I appreciate it.

No problem! I really like the Miracle. She's a bit older now and showing her age a bit but I love that it is less crowded than the megaships. Getting into a comedy show is fairly easy unlike the bigger ships where people complain of having to wait in long lines in hopes of getting in. Miracle doesn't have all the bells and whistles of newer ships but that suits me fine as I don't ring them or toot them anyways. I use anytime dining and it has always worked out very well.

Miracle.

Specialty dining is only the Steakhouse. We try to go once each cruise as the meal and the experience are exceptional. At no additional cost is the Asian place, Chop Stix, at noon. It is very good.

Enjoy.

We are planning on sailing the Miracles transcanal L.A. to Tampa 14 days. The only thing we will seriously miss is the Cloud 9 Spa. We liked to steam, Thalasso pool and read in the heated chairs together. We know the Miracle has steam rooms but they are not co-ed. We will not miss Guys as we think they are very overrated.

Thanks everybody. I'm pretty easy to please and I don't mind an older and smaller ship. The steak house will be fine. We probably will look into the Asian place for lunch. I am used to catching up on my movies on a cruise, so I will miss having more movies, but we'll still be able to entertain ourselves. We'll have fun.

It's been several years since I've been on a Carnival cruise and I'm looking forward to it. I'll be on a Mexican Riviera cruise on the Carnival Miracle. I have a couple simple questions. Thanks in advance.

1. Are there movies? If so, does anyone know what movies have been shown recently?

One or two movies were shown most afternoons in the Mad Hatters Lounge.

2. Do they have plain Greek Yogurt?

Yes, but I found it to be not as good as Fage or Chobani.

3. Any advice for specialty restaurants? We usually go to a specialty restaurant once or twice.

We did not go to the Steakhouse on this cruise.

4. Do they only clean your room once a day now?

We didn't give our cabin steward an option. We left a note politely requesting twice a day service, bathrobes, and ice.

5. Are there any fees for room service?

There are some room service items for a fee and there are still lots that are complimentary.

We just returned home from Miracle on Saturday. She is still my favorite ship. I love her size and Serenity has a pool. (Sadly, there was a group we called "The Drunkards" who ruined the Serenity of the place by doing cannonballs and belly flops in the pool. It didn't ruin our cruise at all, though.)

We went to Cabo for two days and Puerto Vallarta for one. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks everybody. I'm pretty easy to please and I don't mind an older and smaller ship. The steak house will be fine. We probably will look into the Asian place for lunch. I am used to catching up on my movies on a cruise, so I will miss having more movies, but we'll still be able to entertain ourselves. We'll have fun.

Chopsticks is one of the lines on the buffet. Delicious food!

We just returned home from Miracle on Saturday. She is still my favorite ship. I love her size and Serenity has a pool. (Sadly, there was a group we called "The Drunkards" who ruined the Serenity of the place by doing cannonballs and belly flops in the pool. It didn't ruin our cruise at all, though.)

We went to Cabo for two days and Puerto Vallarta for one. Let me know if you have any questions.

We willl be on the Miracle in September. I will miss the Guys Burgers but I will survive. And the Dive In Theater, I really enjoyed watching movies in the evening. We usually leave out of Galveston but DH wanted to try something different this time. At least I will be on a cruise instead of at work. DH will miss the Blue Iguana - he liked getting breakfast burritos on our cruise last year. Anything we shouldn't miss on the ship? We have excursions booked already.

Thank you so much. You answered all my questions. I'm sorry you had a bad experience with some passengers. That can be annoying, but it's good that you didn't let it bother you too much. I did think of another question. On other cruise lines that I've been on, the movies that are shown in the showroom are often repeated on TV the next day. Do you happen to recall if they do that. I like watching movies when I'm falling asleep. Thanks, again. We're looking forward to our cruise.

We willl be on the Miracle in September. I will miss the Guys Burgers but I will survive. And the Dive In Theater, I really enjoyed watching movies in the evening. We usually leave out of Galveston but DH wanted to try something different this time. At least I will be on a cruise instead of at work. DH will miss the Blue Iguana - he liked getting breakfast burritos on our cruise last year. Anything we shouldn't miss on the ship? We have excursions booked already.

I, too, was wishing I'd get a chance to try Guy's Burgers. I would love to hear about things that shouldn't be missed. Like you, I'll be happy to be on a cruise.

Thank you so much. You answered all my questions. I'm sorry you had a bad experience with some passengers. That can be annoying, but it's good that you didn't let it bother you too much. I did think of another question. On other cruise lines that I've been on, the movies that are shown in the showroom are often repeated on TV the next day. Do you happen to recall if they do that. I like watching movies when I'm falling asleep. Thanks, again. We're looking forward to our cruise.

The FunTimes usually has the movies listed

Sent from my iPhone using Forums