Princess transfer Port Everglads to MIA

septrack

Does anyone know what time is the cutoff for flights out of MIA to use the Princess transfers. We have a 1230pm flight and prefer to use up some of our OBC by buying the Princess bus transfer to MIA. I can't remember what was the earliest flight you could sign up to use this service.

TIA

Mark

Does anyone know what time is the cutoff for flights out of MIA to use the Princess transfers. We have a 1230pm flight and prefer to use up some of our OBC by buying the Princess bus transfer to MIA. I can't remember what was the earliest flight you could sign up to use this service.

TIA

Mark

FYI if your flight is before the Princess recommended time I don't think I would want to use the transfer from Princess. Cutting it too close with a 12:30 flight. Of course unless they have an early bus/transfer.

In case you change your mind.....

This company is excellent.

https://www.fortlauderdaletransfers.com/

TIA

Mark

Just ask your travel agent or call Princess. I called Princess because I have the same predicament .I will need a transfer from Port Everglades /Fort Lauderdale to the Miami airport. Pretty sure they told me that we dock at six am and it has to be six hours after that ,but maybe they said four hours after ,I can't really remember.

Our flights not till 2pm or 3 PM so I didn't have that close of a cut off that I needed to worry about. I haven't actually booked the Princess transfer yet because I wanted to see what my options were but it seems like a very good price through Princess.

Julie

Edited by arizonaperson

TIA

Mark

That should be no problem.

Thanks for everyone's responses.

FYI, I just spoke with a Princess rep who told me that a 12noon flight is the earliest you can book the Port E. to MIA transfers for, so we should be fine!

Cheers!

Thanks for everyone's responses.

FYI, I just spoke with a Princess rep who told me that a 12noon flight is the earliest you can book the Port E. to MIA transfers for, so we should be fine!

Cheers!

Can you buy the transfers onboard to use the OBC?

Can you buy the transfers onboard to use the OBC?

Yes, infact if we have a lot of OBC remaining, sometimes we also signup for the service where you don't see your bags until you get to your arriving airport, as well. (from when they are picked up the previous night in the hallway)

• 4 months later...
Good Evening

Do anyone know what time the Princess transfer bus leaves from Port Everglades to Miami airport on disembarkation day?

Thanks

There are a number of buses leaving at different times with passengers assigned to times that correspond to when their flights are.