Navigator OTS compared to Liberty and Brilliance?

I am considering some cruises for March and one option is on Navigator. I have never been on its class of ship before.

I love Liberty OTS because of the Royal Promenade, the bigger size, and the more entertainment/bar options.

I went on Brilliance in March and was pleasantly surprised by it. But I did miss the Royal Promenande and thought the food options were lacking.

If I had to choose between Liberty and Brilliance, I would choose Liberty.

How does Navigator compare? Does it have anything unique that makes it special? Anything that people don't particularly like? I'm thinking it's more like Liberty but I would appreciate knowing why people do/don't like it. Thanks!

Navigator is very similar to Liberty, especially after receiving dry dock updates in 2014.

She lacks the H2O Zone and Sorrento's Pizza, but I think she actually has more specialty restaurants that Liberty currently has, including Sabor and Izumi.

I would not hesitate to sail on Navigator, especially if you've enjoyed Liberty.

Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser

If you loved Liberty...you'll love Nav....

Brillance, while a nice ship, doesn't compare, IMO...I miss the promenade area...and the opened roof Solarium. Brilliance keeps the roof closed, so you can't tan in the "adult" area.

Navigator has a large hot tub in the gym rather than the two hanging off the sides in the Solarium. I've never been on Liberty but Navigator's hot tub is where Liberty's boxing ring resides. Someone correct me if Liberty does not have a boxing ring.

Navigator has a large hot tub in the gym rather than the two hanging off the sides in the Solarium. I've never been on Liberty but Navigator's hot tub is where Liberty's boxing ring resides. Someone correct me if Liberty does not have a boxing ring.

So no hot tub in the Solarium at all?

So no hot tub in the Solarium at all?

There are two hot tubs in the Solarium and they hold about 12 people each. On sea days they can get a bit busy. The one in the gym holds about 30 and is often overlooked. On Nav last Oct. my wife was often the only person in there. She preferred that hot tub and visited every day of our B2B. :)

What's the peek-a-boo bridge?

it's a glass wall that you can look down directly onto the bridge. it was our daily ritual to talk a walk after breakfast around the ship and stop there.

very cool to look down and see the Officers at their stations. sometimes they will look up and wave.

I have never done Brilliance and am not on Liberty until December but after previous trips on Enchantment and Grandeur only I loved NAV. the only thing I missed was the lack of a Park Cafe( the options on Promenade were not as enticing to us)

There are two hot tubs in the Solarium and they hold about 12 people each. On sea days they can get a bit busy. The one in the gym holds about 30 and is often overlooked. On Nav last Oct. my wife was often the only person in there. She preferred that hot tub and visited every day of our B2B. :)

That's good to know! I like to go in the hot tub after the pool so I like having them close, but if I have to walk a little bit to be the only one in there, I can do that.